Old 04-13-2019, 11:48 AM #11761
Модератор

Модератор

You slept over at mine last night and I found your dick growth pills and guess what I grew overnight. A big 10" dick and yours is only half the size and my dick isn't even fully hard yet. I've grown taller too, I'm so much bigger and better than your weak little dick. Your dick can't measure up to me, you've woke up with morning wood and your rock hard that's as big as you can get. You've reached your limit but not me I can keep growing getting bigger and bigger and with that thought you cum. Couldn't hold it could you, your little dick came already, you really love my massive cock. I'm so much bigger than yours, that it made you came just from looking at it. It's going to keep growing and I'm going to shove my dick dick inside you and really give you something to make you cum. I'm going to peg your ass and it's going to grown deep inside your ass and stretch you out. Half way in your ass and it's made you cum again and I'm going to push it in further till it's ball deep inside your tight little ass. Feel it growing inside your ass, stretching you out, balls deep inside you and it's going to make you cum again. Look how big it grew right up to 16", my massive dick made you cum again and again. I'm sliding it in inch by inch into your ass, counting each inch I slide into your ass aloud so you can hear how much of my cock your taking in your asshole. My dick is three times the size of your little dick, it's got longer, the shaft is thicker, my balls are bigger making you cum for every inch. I'm fucking your ass again, my balls are growing and getting more full of cum so much cum to unload inside your ass. Filling you up with so much cum you can't move, bucket loads of cum. My dick is so long and big I can slide it between my big tits and suck the tip. Love to taste the pre cum coming out of this cock and sucking my own dick till it cums all over my big round perfect tits.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:51 AM #11762
Модератор

Модератор

You are hopelessly addicted to my defined legs in stockings and heels. You could stare at them for hours begging to worship over and over again. My legs are what make you feel weak and helpless and I am going to train you to be a good boy for Goddess. I want you to repeat after me "Goddess Amanda's Legs, Stockings and Heels control me" and after you prove yourself I may or may not allow you to cum for Me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:09 PM #11763
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:17 PM #11764
Модератор

Модератор

Remember when you had goals other then being a boot bitch ? Its been a while hasn't it. My sexy legs in hot shiny boots have corrupted your thoughts and now its all you can focus on . your desire to worship My boots trumps any other goals in life. Bow down to My boots.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 877 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:18 PM #11765
Модератор

Модератор

Start off slow and steady. Deep inhales and long, slow strokes to the beat of the metronome. Keep sniffing and keep up with the pace. Breathe deep, stroke faster! Popping and jerking how I say, when I say! You even get a few sniffs with me, as long as you keep keep up with the pace!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 881 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:18 PM #11766
Модератор

Модератор

Carrie is all dressed up in sexy attire.. a black skin tight dress.. garter and stockings with no panties.. Her 'Hubby' is laying down practically ****. She wants to go out and he seems tired.. so she figures showing off her sexy attire and then jumping his bones will get him to wake up! She leaves him laying right where as he is naked anyways for some reason.. and lifts up her skirt to jump on his cock after giving it a few licks in her hot mouth. He seems to become more alert.. (OF COURSE) and she asks him to get behind her for a while.. which he does. Watch him fuck her POV style.. Then Carrie turns around to get him to cum all over her giant tits.. mmm yum. #blackstockingsandgarter #carriemoonstockings
Models: carriemoon

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 31.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:24 PM #11767
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki Next is pissed off you went and bad talked her to her manager after serving your table all day .. so she decides to Coerce your face in her sweaty pantyhose covered soles.
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:26 PM #11768
Модератор

Модератор

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 12:31 PM #11769
Модератор

Модератор

I need so much stuff. Especially a manicure. But first things first! Pay attention! Fat wet pussy just for you. Winking my tight asshole at you, you can barely see my g string in it. Give me what I need. Make me cum, then give me money for the nail salon.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 01:04 PM #11770
Модератор

Модератор

The rush of sneaking away from your wife to worship my feet has got you even more addicted! Horny foot slave is back, even though it was a close call last time! This time we're staying right here in the living room, surrounded my full length windows, I made sure to leave one open so we can see your wife! She can probably see your head bobbing up and down while you suck and lick my toes, but you wanna fuck my foot pussy, dont you? Slide your cock in between my arches and fuck me! Your wife is sure to see you once you stand up to fuck my feet, but you cant help yourself! You're going to get caught with your hard cock in between my feet but you just cant stop fucking them! I think that's her calling your cell phone now!!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile