Old 04-13-2019, 07:09 PM #11841
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect poppers instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:48 PM #11842
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my perfect 32DD tits while I brag about how hot and perfect I am and you'll never get to experience one moment of me.
Models: goddesspaige

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:31 AM #11843
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise you want to worship tits no matter what even if you have to fantasize about what's underneath my clothes. The power held over you just from touching and teasing is enough to make you drop to your knees and stroke your cock. As your dick gets hard and worked you're all worked up you cant think straight. This is the power of tits. Serve. Worship. Obey. Be My Good Tit Worshipper. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:32 AM #11844
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:32 AM #11845
Модератор

Модератор

Hey piggy piggy. I got something for you! I got a fun like game for you to oink and click your way through, I know you are already sitting there with your dick in your hand and your paycheck just hit your bank account. I'm going to take it from you but I'm going to let the wheel decide... piggy on your knees and wallet in your mouth get ready to click send when I tell you to. Three, two, one, send.. it is too easy, but it is even easier for Me to get exactly what I want from loser pigs. Make your Goddess happy. Try to satisfy My greed by playing along with My devious findom wheel. See if you can make it to the end and receive your piggy treat. Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:34 AM #11846
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:45 AM #11847
Модератор

Модератор

I know how you love My sexy high arches and wrinkled soles more than anything in the world. you'd give anything to stare at them in real life, as I lie in the pose jerking you off... but that will never happen. Do you understand that? No matter how badly you want it, there will always be a screen separating us. I will let you watch, though, almost from My bull's point of view. and if you stroke yourself exactly as I stroke him, it will be almost like it's My hand. Except it's not. and it never will be. as you will be shamefully reminded of as you cum every few minutes, as any little foot loser would, taking several days to get through the 22 minute clip where I skillfully stroke and edge My superior bull to cum just once.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 22 min 17 s
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:48 AM #11848
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:49 AM #11849
Модератор

Модератор

You already know it. You wouldn't be looking at this clip otherwise. You just looooooove hearing me say it. Looking so snobby and beautiful while I flash that LOSER symbol in your face...you know your place, bitch. Serving, paying, worshiping and taking the humiliation you deserve. Let every word sink into your psyche and fuck you up even more for me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2019, 12:52 AM #11850
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile