Format: MPEG-4
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 06:54 PM #138352
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave Custom - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Pissing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 07:00 PM #138353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Fucks Her Pretty Pussy Using Only Her Sexy High Heels - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 07:03 PM #138354
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poison Ivy Vines FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Poison Ivy Vines FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

You are walking home from a party. You are stoned so you didn't want to drive. You decide to take a shortcut through the woods, they don't seem dangerous or scary even. You just throw that garbage on the ground in my woods. I'm Poison Ivy and you have destroyed my forest. You need to pay. Feel my vines wrapping around your legs and arms, pulling them away from your body. I blew my pheromones on you and you are already hard. You are completely mesmerized. I will let you cum, but you don't get to touch yourself. Feel my vines wrapping around your dick like a hand. They aren't even going to jerk you, they are simply going to squeeze you. More like pulse though, they are going to pulse your dick and make you cum. Every time I say the word pulsate, you will feel the vines pulsate. Making you even harder and getting you even closer to cumming.
Clip Contains: mind fuck, mental domination, jerk off instruction, superheroines, super villain, sfx, special effects, femdom, mesmerize.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 19 min 29 s
Size: 2.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 07:21 PM #138355
Модератор

Модератор

Default Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 09:08 PM #138356
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD virgin girl from finland - Zoe - iwantclips

BANNED WORD virgin girl from finland - Zoe - iwantclips

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 09:43 PM #138357
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eat Your Broccoli II - MissaX.com - iwantclips

Eat Your Broccoli II - MissaX.com - iwantclips

includes: starring josette duval, single stepmother helps her naughty boy cum, seduction, blow job, fucking, dirty stepmommy talk, creampiei want my stepson to eat healthy but he pouts. when his stepfather has him during the week, he eats junk food, but i care about his young body. i want him strong, muscular, toned, just like his stepmommy. he catapults a piece of broccoli at my forehead and i send him to his room.. no, i've changed my mind, my room! there are far too many distractions in his room for a time out. i finish off a bottle of red Having fun while i think about how to punish my stepson, he's a good boy, just behaving naughty. i bend him over his knee and spank him but then i feel his boner! "oh my!" it's all coming into focus now. the boy is behaving badly because he needs to pop off. i teach him exactly how to do it. i didn't mean to behave badly myself, things escalated so quickly! i saw his thick, throbbing erection, and my motherly instinct kicked in. i needed to relieve him of his tension, my poor Baby needed to release, he was uncomfortable. i took his virginity, and i should feel bad about it, but i don't. i'm his stepmother for christ's sake, it's only natural for a stepmother to teach him how to please a woman. his hot cum exploded deep inside of me and every muscle in my body felt the throes of our powerful orgasm. nothing will ever be the same with my stepson, i smile as he is fucking me on top now, sweating, wide eyed, eager little boy. a stepson should please his stepmother, and oh yes, he certainly does.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 09:46 PM #138358
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

7 Day CEI Conditioning - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it… I want you protesting and begging Me to not make you follow through. Hahaha… Oh god, this is going to be great. I have a full 7 days of conditioning you to eat your own cum for Me, and you WILL do it!
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code “dicktwitch” for 69% markup!**
**Use code “weakwallet” for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 09:53 PM #138359
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliation JOI Edging Cum Denial - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Humiliation JOI Edging Cum Denial - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-20-2020, 09:56 PM #138360
Модератор

Модератор

Default Schoolgirl Dirty Foot Worship and CEI - Carlie - iwantclips

Schoolgirl Dirty Foot Worship and CEI - Carlie - iwantclips

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile