Old 09-09-2019, 08:29 AM #77081
Модератор

Модератор

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of Aroma well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the Aroma, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:35 AM #77082
Модератор

Модератор

Jackie has had her ballet dance shoes on all day. She's happy to finally take off her shoes, and she wants to tease you as she does it. She talks you through a worship session and shows off her highly arched ballerina feet.
Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 6 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:37 AM #77083
Модератор

Модератор

Why would I ever want you under My feet ?
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 982 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:39 AM #77084
Модератор

Модератор

I am going to make you go broke for My perfect Princess feet. I am going to get you to spend all of your money for My feet. My long tanned legs and soft feet look so hot all oiled up. I dare you to try to resist spending all of your money for My feet, you can't do it. My feet are going to ruin you.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:43 AM #77085
Модератор

Модератор

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:48 AM #77086
Модератор

Модератор

Prefect Lauren is waiting for Headmistress; they have a very important meeting. While she is waiting she sees you loitering, she knows you are after her pretty little feet and tells you how now is not the time! However you rarely listen and instead you go in close and slip off her sexy high heel boots revealing her soft bare soles. Lauren pleads with you no to tickle her feet but it is not good, those feet are just too sexy to resist and you go straight in and tickle them. You can feel her squirming underneath your fingers, giggling as she writhes around. As she pulls her feet away you can see her soles again, and even as she grabs her own toes trying to stop you tickling her it is all to no avail. You tickle her more and more, even when she climbs up on to Headmistress's desk, and you keep ticking her no matter how much she pleads with you to stop.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 08:52 AM #77087
Модератор

Модератор

I like to remind you that you are a puny little worthless pin dick. That's right. You need to be a little gaping slut hole for me that's obsessed with my feet. Kneel down, on your knees you little bitch. I tower over you as I should because I am the one in power. I am the dominant and you are the submissive. Inhale the scent of my feet - inhale with p.o.p.p.e.r.s. Inhale deeper. You've become so vulnerable. Just from my mere presence above you. You succumb to my spell. Now it's time you vi0l4te your SLUT HOLE for me. Get the largest thickest dildo. Your challenge is to inhale the p.o.p.p.e.r.s, the scent of my feet, and thrust back repeatedly until you uncontrollably empty your swollen sac of jizz. Hardly touching them of course.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 896
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 09:06 AM #77088
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 09:09 AM #77089
Модератор

Модератор

Giornata di relax, cosa di migliore di sfotterti mentre me ne sto distesa all'ombra di una bella giornata estiva, e te coglione tappato in caso davanti al pc succube dei miei piedi.Ah i miei piedi, ahhaha, so che ti posso far fare quello che voglio, sono qui e si sente persino gli schiamazzi di chi si diverte, e io ti sfotto perch la tua voglia di piedi ti costringe a strisciare coglione, e lo so, ti faresti ficcare in bocca fin gi nella gola, anche i pidi dalla prima che passa, guarda avrei voglia di chiamarle qui quelle milf del cazzo e farti umiliare da loro con i loro piedi sporchi e sudati, ma sono io che decido e devi adorare i miei piedi, tanto sei cos coglione che lecchi anche i miei calli, ti costringo a leccarli mentre me ne sto comodamente seduta a sfotterti fumando e usandoti anche come posacenere se mi va, ma a che cazzo servi imbecilli se non ad essere ridotto ad uno schiavo dei miei piedi, totalmente schiavo disposto a sopportare ogni umiliazione? adorami imbecille, e striscia verme. Its a day off and Im relaxing lying down in the shade during this summer day, nothing is better then have fun humiliating you, a moron like you deserves only insults, I bet you are at home, in front of your pc mesmerized by my powerful feet.You are at my feet ahaha! I know that I can do whatever I want with you. You can hear the people laughing and having fun all around here while Im making fun with you because you want my feet so bad. youll be ready to crawl at my feet, I know, youll be able to lick even the disgusting feet of that milfs, I would like to call them here and make you to lick and smell their sweaty stinky soles, but not today! I make the rules and now you have to worship mine. I make you lick even my calluses while Im relaxing and enjoying a cigarette, yes.. youll be even my ashtray if Ill decide so. What do you think could be your utility but to be my personal slave, to be completely humiliated and obliged to do whatever I want? Come here little worm, worship me, you idiot! FULL HD ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Models: Gisy The Goddess

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-09-2019, 09:12 AM #77090
Модератор

Модератор

You didn't expect me in your office. I waited till everyone leaves. I've noticed you've been starring at my feet all day long. Then you go into your office and stroke your cock to me. Don't deny it! I've seen cum stains on your pants. You are a total foot perv! I bet you rather jerk to my gorgeous feet than fuck your wife's pussy. I will let you admire, worship and stroke your cock to my hot feet BUT you must double my salary. If you DON'T - i will tell your wife that you jerk all day to my feet. Now pull out your cock, show me how hard you are for my soft soles, pretty manicured toes, long legs....You are so horny for me! I love homewrecking you with my feet. You are so weak.
I turn around and show off my hot ass, tease your hard throbbing cock with my wiggling toes....I apply lotion on my feet and massage them telling you all about how good it feels to slide your hard cock between my warm soft feet.
I give you lots of Feet JOI....You will cum to my feet AND NOT your wife.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile