Old 07-11-2019, 02:08 AM #51101
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid , sordid , very sordid.
You will wonder if what you see is real.
WARNING : NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:08 AM #51102
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhh i knew you were a little premature ejaculator. HAHA a virgin no doubt. Unable to ever hold back your cum when you stroke because you get so excited just seeing a hot girl your dick can only last a few pumps. Im going to humiliate that dorky little dick as you get close to the edge so quickly. Its Hilarious. You know how pathetic it is that you 're a five pump chump. And now you 're ready to go through the humiliation yet again loser.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:16 AM #51103
Модератор

Модератор

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha 's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn 't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment , so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock , I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn 't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride , so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready , my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more , then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:16 AM #51104
Модератор

Модератор

You have been feeling empty and aimless. Everything you do doesnt seem to have a purpose. Wanking is just routine , any pain is just numb. What you need is a new thrill. A fresh feeling of service and submission... You need a real threat and realcontrol.. and the best way to do it , is Financial Domination.
Whether you are only beginning this journey or just curiously trying out a new fetish.. experimenting your boundaries.. it always starts small. You will always need a bigger hit... a better dose.. a heavier high...
And I am here , to welcome you into the wonderful worlf of Financial Domination. The ultimate submission.
Models: misstressliliya

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:17 AM #51105
Модератор

Модератор

I did it again. I created the best jerk off instruction clip you will ever lay eyes on. I know you want to see this sexy tease while jerking right in front of me. I will use these erotic instructions to take you to the ultimate level of pleasure and submission in all the right ways. I can make you fall in love with my body , my teasing , and ultimately the hottest cum countdown you will ever experience. Click "Add To Cart " and get ready for the best JOI you will ever see.

Consists of : JOI , Jerk off instruction , cum control , JOI Games , Cum Control , sensual goddess , sensual instructions , strip tease , body worship , Tit Worship , Body Worship , JOI , Masturbation instructions , Jerk off encouragement , Big Breasts , Big Tits , Goddess Worship , Goddess Worship , Mind Fuck , Mental Domination ,Masturbation Instruction , FemDom , Sensual Domination , Tease Goddess , Cleavage Worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:18 AM #51106
Модератор

Модератор

You say you 've never had an interest in trying your own cum. But its something that REALLY turns me on. So after some convincing , we make a bet... If you can avoid getting hard for me after my sexy little strip tease and dirty talk , I 'll never bring it up again. But if you can 't.. Well , then I win and YOU have to swallow your own fat load!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 35.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:37 AM #51107
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to The Mantra , my deepest , darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
Some may call it a trance , others a spell , for me it 's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult , Hypnosis , brainwash techniques , latin triggers , ASMR 3D Audio , super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
I assure you this is a journey like no other , original , unique , dark and deep. I simply can 't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can 't wait for the outcome of your experience.
I 'll see you soon....slave.
Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:44 AM #51108
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife ) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife ). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:46 AM #51109
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING - Before proceeding to read the description , please take note : This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy , seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not , under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Drink or **** of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome , action , reaction or otherwise either positive , negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale , AnnabelFatale.com and any or all of it 's associates , stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and /or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip /file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip.
Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone ), however , it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual Mesmerizing using techniques I 've never used in previous files. This is not your average Mermerize clip , it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services , the millitary , police , government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown ). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind.
There will be regular free triggers posted on my website , social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect.
This is not a toy , gimmick or fake Mermerize , it 's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy , this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will.
If you 're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire , then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore Mesmerizing and conditioning at it 's finest so please make sure , it 's what you want.
Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:49 AM #51110
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes , a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call , you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says : 7 days! Well , I think you did hear about that and I 'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all , it 's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true , maybe she would come after you. It wouldn 't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes , take a peek! Don 't be shy. Watch the tape and know : when the phone rings , it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES ---------------------------------------------
DOMME25 =25 %-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME50 = 50 %-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME100 = 100 %-------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME200 =200 %--------------------------------------------------------------------
DOMME500 = 500 %------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000 = 1000 %-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile