Old 11-04-2019, 02:44 AM #101301
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom video. The name Fluffy is used a few times] Your dick gets so hard for me in these tiny little bikinis, doesn't it? It's not often that you get to see a woman so Exposed-Fantasy. It's not often that you get to stroke whilst enjoying so much flesh, so soak it in. Tease your dick as I pour oil all over my tight curves. My big tits, peachy ass, long legs...you're just loving watching that pussy get drenched and wet as I dirty talk to you, aren't you? I mindfuck you into submission, explaining why I really don't think it's a good idea that I show you my pussy, given that you're an innocent little virgin. Don't you think it'd ruin your 'sex life', remove all of the excitement and anticipation from what is currently so sacred? Do you really want to earn my nudity today? I'll give you a few tasks to complete if you do...but I'm telling you...I can be very persuasive...and even as I peel off my slingshot bikini to reveal my tits, even as I drop my thong, fully nude in front of you, you might find yourself looking away, wanting to retain your innocence after all...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:48 AM #101302
Модератор

Модератор

You think you deserve to see my boobs? We'll see. Buy this and find out if you can get a peek while I tease you in my virgin killer sweater.
Use code GOODBOYSONLY for a 50% markup.
Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 2 min 14 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:49 AM #101303
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:52 AM #101304
Модератор

Модератор

Super fan return for his third shoot, and to get his load of protein cum. He still can't take dick, but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:52 AM #101305
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it's time for a lesson.

You will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.

Prior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it's gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.
* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 891 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:52 AM #101306
Модератор

Модератор

katsoles flewed into the city and reach out and I couldnt wait soon as we meet I went straight for her amazing pink poka dotted toes and she teased and played so much it was just the best experience ever.
Models: mrnycfeet

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:55 AM #101307
Модератор

Модератор

Lots of sniffing instructions, edging, breath holding, and some humiliation. You can take it for me, can't you? Don't be a pussy; you can handle this

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:55 AM #101308
Модератор

Модератор

You have a lot of fetishes. Chastity, sissification, nylons, feet, Intox-Fantasy. I'm going to use all of them against you, naturally. I check to see if you've followed my instructions; are you locked up, and dressed up, my little sissy? Good, then we can begin. I dose you up with Aroma to make you even more weak and horny than you already are, then get you to use your electro-stimulation device through your cage. Your little clit is dribbling for me, isn't it, bitch? You're going to beg me to Intox-Fantasy you further, even as your dick is straining against that cage. I'm teasing you hard, and your full balls are aching. You can cum for your Mistress, but only if you ruin it.
DISCLAIMER: Every clip released this September is a custom clip. The ideas, style, and verbiage may not reflect my regular style. The content of each is fairly niche. These clips are still my usual PERFECT quality, and you will find many as enjoyable, if not more so, than my 'regular' clips. But I wanted to write this for new customers to say: do not judge me as an artist based on these clips, buy one of my regular clips to see what I'm all about. And for older customers to say: do not think this is a 'new direction' my clips have taken; they are just customs.

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:57 AM #101309
Модератор

Модератор

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:59 AM #101310
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile