Old 11-04-2019, 06:01 AM #101501
Модератор

Модератор

I want bigger boobies. Lets make them bigger soon. I tell you how badly I want them. Big juicy boobies to compliment my body MARK UP CODES MAKE MY TITS BIGGER:
OBEYME

BETTERBOY

MYWEAKBOY

MYSLAVE

MYBESTBOY
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 4 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:03 AM #101502
Модератор

Модератор

im riding your cock and my pussy gets really creamy. Only zoom in view
Models: Angie000

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:03 AM #101503
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:04 AM #101504
Модератор

Модератор

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:05 AM #101505
Модератор

Модератор

You'll do anything to make me happy and to have me call you a good boy. Obey your Princess.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 3 min 2 s
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:05 AM #101506
Модератор

Модератор

We're playing a game with one simple rule: you can't stop the cum. You just keep stroking and stroking. No edging or stopping, no slowing down.

Pump Pump Pump

I don't care how hot it gets either. You're not holding back, you're not fighting the urge to blow. And even after it all squirts out, you don't stop the cum. You don't stop the stroke.

Pump Pump Pump

You committed to this. This is the only time I'll ever over ride my specific denial instructions for you.

Blow and blow and blow until all that pleasure becomes horrible excruciating pain.

Good boys use markup codes.
MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 18 min 17 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:06 AM #101507
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:07 AM #101508
Модератор

Модератор

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 89.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:09 AM #101509
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 06:11 AM #101510
Модератор

Модератор

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile