Old 08-09-2019, 05:54 PM #10021
Модератор

Модератор

The shit eater is rough humiliated by the Scatqueens and trimmed as a Bitch. Again and again the Scat Bitch needs to open his mouth, so that the Scatqueens can spit into it. His face is already quite full with their hot snot. But then Lady Domi must poop and pee. The Bitch now has his mouth open again so Lady Domi can piss and shit in his shithole. The slave has to swallow everything from its KV mistress.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 05:55 PM #10022
Модератор

Модератор

Dear guests, in this video you can see how I shit on the floor in my room and then take a piece of shit in his hand and coated their body feet and face .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 774 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 05:57 PM #10023
Модератор

Модератор

Going for a little stroll I took along a video camera to film as I poop on the street , walking past a building I wanted badly to the toilet and fell in there . My butt started to go a lot of poop , I thought that now I’ll just explode from shit .

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 475 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 05:58 PM #10024
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get my absolute first poo experience, where I start by pooing for you, and continue by smearing it all over and masturbating for you. This is the first video that I did, and you get to enjoy my reaction for the very first time.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 05:59 PM #10025
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM REQUEST – MALE slave. With you FULL NUDE – REVERSE FACESITTING.
Please use a belt during the full video for making him be smothered by your noisy and wet farts (and your shit) of your ass. I also would like to have a view on your feet when you are sitting on him and his legs, or any position that you are doing to him. They are nasty and sexy and I love facesitting. Lots of farts loud and wet, you can shit as much as you want on him and suffocate him with the shit by facesitting him and farting. Don’t hesitate to be rude when you are facesitting or farting or shitting, and using the belt for pushing him hard on you. When you are shitting and making him suffer. Please use a side view so I can see the shit on him, and you sitting on him without any chance to escape. During the full video, suffocate him long time, like 50-60 consecutive secondes by blocking nose and mouth with your ass and also the belt. He’s attached and tied down like he’s unable to move. you have him tied down so tightly, he can’t escape. Smother him good, as the slave struggles and gasps for air, you just won’t let him to get any. Your slave is trying to beg for you to stop sitting on his face, but you just don’t stop and keep smothering him while continuing to be rude and fart on him.

ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA - Schiavo maschio completamente nudo . Si prega di utilizzare una cintura durante il video completo per farlo soffocare con le tue rumorose ed umide scoregge (e la tua merda). Vorrei anche avere una visione dei tuoi piedi mentre ti siedi su di lui e sulle sue gambe, o in qualsiasi posizione tu decida. Amo il facesitting con tante scoregge rumorose e bagnate, puoi cagare quanto vuoi su di lui e soffocarlo con la merda sedendoti su di lui e scorreggiando su di lui. Non esitate ad essere dura quando stai facendo facesitting o farting o shitting, e ad usare la cintura per spingerlo duramente verso il tuo culo. Quando stai cagando e lo stai facendo soffrire. Si prega di utilizzare una vista laterale in modo da poter vedere la merda su di lui, e di sedersi su di lui senza alcuna possibilità di fuga. Durante il video completo, soffocalo per molto tempo, tipo 50-60 secondi consecutivi bloccando il naso e la bocca con il culo e anche la cintura. Legalo strettamente al tuo culo in modo che lui non è in grado di muoversi. Legalo così strettamente, in modo che lui non può fuggire. Soffocalo per bene, mentre lo schiavo cerca di prendere aria, tu non gli e l'ho permetterai. Il tuo schiavo sta cercando di chiederti di smettere di sederti sul suo volto, ma tu non ti fermi e continui a soffocarlo continuando ad essere dura e a scorreggiare su di lui …
Models: padronagaia

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 06:03 PM #10026
Модератор

Модератор

This is a great example of our every day scat play. He’s been out of town, and we haven’t played in a while, so I held it as long as I possibly could. Turns out, it was worth it! I took a HUGE shit. Three big pushes, right into his waiting mouth.
We had three cameras going, as well as my own POV. You get to see so much detail and so much action. Every nugget, wrinkle, and crackle is captured in perfect detail.
After I’m done, I decide to say thanks! First, I stuff the pile of turds into his mouth, just to see how big it is. Turns out, it’s a lot! Then I take a bit, and start stroking his cock. He starts munching down on the shit in his mouth while I give him a shitty handjob, and it doesn’t take long before he’s gushing cum everywhere.
This video is 13 minutes of professionally produced filth. You see me shitting from 3 different angles, and there’s lots of chewing and swallowing action.
Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 06:04 PM #10027
Модератор

Модератор

Walk on the street ended up that I very much wanted to use the toilet I found a secluded place and began to piss and shit outdoors . After my ass out the crap on it came large flies … will Write for you a custom video of your script , ready to bring to life almost anything you want , any fantasy on the theme of the toilet . Do not hesitate to write , I’m waiting for your scripts for filming .

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 06:07 PM #10028
Модератор

Модератор

Shaking my booty for you then stripping to nude and pooping a very large load onto my glass table. boy did this one stink!!!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 1 min 34 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 97.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 06:07 PM #10029
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Nikki prepares some yummy shit cakes for you. this clip is a POV clip!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 06:08 PM #10030
Модератор

Модератор

This time ending in a big poop while standing! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile