Old 06-07-2019, 03:16 PM #3201
Модератор

Модератор

Alina pooping in panties in nature and walking. In the morning, Alina really wanted to shit and for a long time suffered and farted. We spent a long time looking for a deserted place, but Alina strongly wanted to shit and had to record this video right in the field. Alina filled her lacy panties with smelly morning shit and decided to take a walk!
Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:19 PM #3202
Модератор

Модератор

I havent shit in 2 days and I have been eating a lot of roughage! I mount the toilet backwards so my ass is spread and you can see my asshole perfectly when the shit escapes. I know thats the view you love the most and I know what it does to your cock hehe. Then I show you the mess (you can see some food wasnt properly digested) then pee some more.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:23 PM #3203
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my starfish open up on three separate days! Three EFRO videos in one! I grunt and giggle as I push three huge turds out of my ass! One videos is outside in my balcony! One video has a special treat! Get a birds eye view and I shit right on to the camera!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 36 s 93 ms
Resolution: 360 x 480
Size: 3.39 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:26 PM #3204
Модератор

Модератор

I was holding this one in for a while, surely you can tell
Old 06-07-2019, 03:27 PM #3205
Модератор

Модератор

Today Sweet Brown Sugar filmed for the first time in her new poop room!
Come join me for breakfast as I sit down and talk with you while I'm eating toast in the exact same place I'm later going to poop and pee! After the toast is finished watch me go into the corner bend over and start to pee, listen as the pee splashes onto the tile and my leg then as my stream gets lighter pee goes down my legs. Then while still wet from peeing and still bent over with my hands on my legs, I poo just for YOU! Once I'm all done I bend over and exam the poo bringing you in for a close up.
And let's not forget all the wonderful booty shots this video gives you, after all Sweet Brown Sugar has a big booty, and loves showing it to you!
If all the above was not enough, this clip includes bonus material from the day before when I pooped out a 3 day old poop. Listen to me, as I talk my way through the poop and how my body feels while Im pooping, you can tell im in great distress. The bonus material was shot with two different cameras at two different viewpoints. Due to me having to make an emergency poop, my head was left out of the clip. You can still see my big wonderful booty from a side view and then from a few taken from behind and a little to the side. Listen as my very dense poop hits the water and not only creates a splash but sounds like it hit the very bottom of the toilet with two very loud plunks, and a number of little plunk sounds. I play one viewpoint at a time so you can see all the action!
Why not come and join Sweet Brown Sugar first in her new poop room and then in the bathroom as she poops out a 3 day old poop!
Models: Olderpooper

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:28 PM #3206
Модератор

Модератор

You have all these qualities that really set you apart from other men, do you know that? Youre dedicated, reliable, and totally willing to serve youre willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. But I just cant help but feel that you simply being my servant is a waste of your true potential I have bigger and better plans for you, if youre up for taking things to the next level. Come on, dont you *really* want to serve me? Then stay down on the floor, slave I wanna turn you into my full human toilet.
For the rest of the week, your only task is to clean up after me in *every* sense of the word. Youre going to take all my shit as my fat turds birth thick and hard out my hole. Keep your mouth open, toilet, and chew that raw shit. Ill make a true slave out of you, yet!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:29 PM #3207
Модератор

Модератор

I like how Olga treats me like a dirty whore and slave Olga has brought me to my knees and took the belt in his hands . And ordered me to crawl on my knees and she held me by the hair and customized the blows on the ass with a belt . I like these games and to me they are very much excited , Olga squeezed my nipples on the Breasts , and then ordered his loyal dog lick her pussy , Oh Yes I am a loyal dog and servant . After she punished me a bit of Olga put me cancer and began to shit on my head , Oh Yes it is now I instead of shampoo , I like it a lot , Olga took me by the hair again and led her through the circle and I crawled behind her on his knees . Shit was running down my face, and Olga ordered me to shit I started to shit and piss standing cancer on the knees . Olga took my shit in his hands and began to smear shit on me for the hair on the face and chest , Im all in shits just fine Im a fucking whore slave do with me what you want and Im very excited . Olga leaves the room leaving me alone all in the shit and with a lot of pleasure I lie on the floor and fall asleep . There is no stop and prohibitions ! You want more wicked games to play it then write your scripts to video shooting and you will get their home collection very hot video with our participation .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 944 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:30 PM #3208
Модератор

Модератор

I finally invite you over to my place after a few months of dating. You bring me a little bottle of champagne, *thanks* but I am already horny so I dont need alcohol to want to hump you hehehe.
BUT
Surprise! I have to shit! I talk to you about turning you on by pooping in my light-colored jeans, and then getting you horny with the smell so you will really want to fuck after! ;O) I have my strategies to turn you on!
Even though I know it turns you on, I am still a little embarrassed to have to shit during what is supposed to be our first time.what a memory of our first fuck! Um, she had to totally SHIT!?!?
Watch my light-colored jeans fill up with my big poop, some farts in there too, and lots of crackling as the bulge gets bigger and squished in my jeans!
Then I show you the big round pile on the floorLOL it fell out of the pants leg when I took my jeans off.
Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 52 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:40 PM #3209
Модератор

Модератор

my sweet Polish girlfriend was visiting .they fingered me nicely with my shit filled ass loch.und it licked then extensively throughout. hmmmmm
meine süsse polnische freundin war zu besuch .sie fingerte mir schön mein mit scheisse gefülltes arsch loch.und leckte es dann ausgiebig durch. hmmmmm
Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 3 min 3 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Format: Windows Media
Size: 11.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 03:42 PM #3210
Модератор

Модератор

Oh man one of my hottest yet! Watch me get an enema, shake it up and squirt it out to shut up this squealing pigs mouth!
Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile