Old 05-16-2019, 11:40 PM #23831
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid, sordid, very sordid. You will wonder if what you see is real. WARNING: NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:07 AM #23832
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my amazing tits. You're so hard and so weak for them. Staring at my boobs makes you do things you wouldn't dream of doing with anyone else. You'll never escape the need to have more and more of my big boobs that's why you're so willing to share more and more information to me. Now buy this clip and send more and more information all for the chance to see my tits. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:11 AM #23833
Модератор

Модератор

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:14 AM #23834
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:18 AM #23835
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 826 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:21 AM #23836
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and swConsume can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:29 AM #23837
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:38 AM #23838
Модератор

Модератор

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:39 AM #23839
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a loser I know you can't stop staring at my shiny titties. Nobody blames you, they are just too sexy You are such a loser for my breasts. They are so soft and supple. You know, this is as close as you will ever get to them. Remember, you need to worship me, your goddess every single day. One thing for sure, you will never get tired of my titts. They are so perfect, so soft. you are just mesmerized by them. You can't stop watching, you can't stop staring...
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 12:52 AM #23840
Модератор

Модератор

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you suffocate on my scent.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile