Old 01-05-2020, 09:12 PM #119961
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk--Just to My Legs - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Jerk--Just to My Legs - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Look at these long legs of Mine. You love them, don't you? They make you sooo pathetically weak. Just one look at them turns your brain to mush and your dick rock hard. I bet you want to jerk your dick for Me today, huh? Ok...I want you to jerk for Me too, but with one catch: I only want you jerking to My perfect legs. Not My face, not my tits, just My divine legs. That shouldn't be too hard for a jerk-off addict like you, should it?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:13 PM #119962
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Can Help With That - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I Can Help With That - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:13 PM #119963
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Foot Bitch Turns Into Faggy Ass Whore - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Aroma Foot Bitch Turns Into Faggy Ass Whore - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video).
As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles...
Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:14 PM #119964
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:14 PM #119965
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you how im going to make you my Foot Slave, I tell you how i want you to lick and suck my heels, sniff the inside then worship every inch of my arched feet.. I then finish you off by giving you a mindblowing footjob then licking your cum off my toes afterwards.
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:15 PM #119966
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tape bound and cumming - KateK8 - iwantclips

Tape bound and cumming - KateK8 - iwantclips

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:17 PM #119967
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sole tease on a couch with my adorable soles - Russian goddess Irina - iwantclips

Sole tease on a couch with my adorable soles - Russian goddess Irina - iwantclips

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:18 PM #119968
Модератор

Модератор

Default you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:19 PM #119969
Модератор

Модератор

Default Returning To BBC - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

Returning To BBC - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

CUSTOM - (1920x1080p HD) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately, there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out, but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys, u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well, not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone, so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife, and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains: CUCKOLDING, RED LIPS, BAREFOOT, BRUNETTE, HOUSEWIFE, JEANS FETISH
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 09:19 PM #119970
Модератор

Модератор

Default You're In Trouble!! - PrettyBambi - iwantclips

You're In Trouble!! - PrettyBambi - iwantclips

Well well well, look who's finally home. You know I hate when you come home late!! Especially when you don't call to check in. You are in trouble and I have just the punishment for you little bitch!!
I have been walking around all day with my dirty little flip flops on. Same ones I been wearing all summer long. They are so sweaty and dirty, my toes are imprinted on them rather deeply since they are so old. You're going to lick my fucking feet and smell my dirty flip flops!!
Since we both know what a perverted little pig you are, you know you are going to probably like this. So enjoy your punishment loser foot freak!!
Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile