Old 01-16-2020, 04:57 PM #125061
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Tax 2 - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Tit Tax 2 - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 04:58 PM #125062
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Tit Addict - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Big Tit Addict - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

You spend way too much of your free time looking up big tits. Sometimes you spend your entire weekend locked away with your hand clamped to your cock jerking off to big boobs. You tell yourself you are going to stop after this session.... but the draw of big tits is too strong. You've stumbled across me and boy..... I have a pretty special set of knockers and personality. You can tell I love having big tits and that turns you on even more. It turns you on even more that I'm getting them even bigger. I love that you can't stay away from me and my big tits..... I want you to get even deeper into your big tit addiction for me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:08 PM #125063
Модератор

Модератор

Default Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
Size: 1.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:11 PM #125064
Модератор

Модератор

Default huge FART - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

huge FART - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

I just ate a fiber bar! My favorite, about 40 second into talking about it and showing off my cute panties I rip a huge fart hehe! How lady like . After that I wince my asshole trying to make more, but failed.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:14 PM #125065
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tight Dress Boner Test - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Tight Dress Boner Test - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Custom Clip: "You enter the room in a very short skin tight dress. When you discover me in the room you tell me that you've come to see how hot your new outfit is. You tell me that you've got a hot date and you want to make sure he can't get his mind off fucking you. In order to see how hot it is you instruct me to get naked and get on my knees. No touching is aloud, you just want to see how hard I get as you tease me with your tits, ass, and by pulling up your dress to reveal your thong. You remind me that none of this is for me and that I'll never get to fuck you. After you're satisfied that I am very hard and you like how hot and slutty the dress makes you look you take sympathy on me and allow me to start jacking off. After about 10-15 seconds of encouragement you change your mind and decide to not stick around long enough for me to finish...you have a hot date to get to. You thank me for my outfit testing boner as you walk out and remind me that I'll never get to fuck you."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 146 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:15 PM #125066
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Countdown and CEI - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Cum Countdown and CEI - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:17 PM #125067
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your GF's Best Friend JOI - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Your GF's Best Friend JOI - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

I'm over at your house waiting for your GF and finishing getting ready in the next room for a night out on the town. You walk in and see me glossing my lips dressed in the sluttiest and most mouth watering outfit. I proceed to tell you all about how I plan to find some dick tonight and engage in some steamy one night stand sex. I look over and notice that you've got a boner and I start to tease you by telling you that you should do something about that. After all, we've never really gotten along your GF would probably be happy that we finally bonded, plus...we both know she takes LONG showers, she wouldn't even have to know what we bonded over I proceed to show you all of the skimpy parts of my outfit, and how deliciously they accentuate all of my perfect private parts. Touching myself and sharing naughty stories with you, encouraging you to stroke for me...and how could you not? It only gets better from there
If you don't want your GF to find out, use one of my markup codes : -
#1PAYPIGGY - 1000%
SPOILGODDESS - 500%
SERVINGHARLEY - 200%
SHRIMPDICKTAX - 125%
#1SISSYSLUT - 50%
DAILYGIFT - $13.99
Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:18 PM #125068
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Worship & JOI for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Tit Worship & JOI for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:22 PM #125069
Модератор

Модератор

Default TITS ARE YOUR GOD 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

TITS ARE YOUR GOD 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 05:26 PM #125070
Модератор

Модератор

Default One Last Thing - LuxyReid - iwantclips

One Last Thing - LuxyReid - iwantclips

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile