Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM #33291
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM #33292
Модератор

Модератор

You're my little poppers slut, and you'll do exactly as I say, won't you? So before we begin, I have a little challenge for you. I want you to take a pen and write " Slut" across your thighs, so that every time you look down, you'll be reminded of what you are! You know the rules by now, every time I put my finger to my nose you're going to sniff your meds nice and deep for me. Don't stop sniffing until I remove my finger from my nose. There's a good little poppers slut Now do exactly as I say, I'm going to fuck you up nice and strong!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM #33293
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM #33294
Модератор

Модератор

I love how I can't put up a single tit worship video without you drooling hordes flocking to purchase it. Well, how am I to resist giving you what you want? I put on my favorite SHEER black bra and panty set and apply every patented, tested tit tease technique to make you quiver in your seat.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM #33295
Модератор

Модератор

You're totally addicted to poppers, in a way you could never be to pussy. Look at you, sitting at home jerking off instead of out there trying to get laid. You've just given up haven't you? You've accepted your fate as a popper sniffing idiot. Why go out and get rejected when you could be here with me, getting higher and having amazing orgasms. Say it with me as you jerk, poppers over pussy, poppers over pussy, and pretend like you even have the choice! HA!
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:26 PM #33296
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:27 PM #33297
Модератор

Модератор

I love making you weak for Me. Getting you fucked up is even more fun. Watching your mind drift further away in an Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicated haze. So amusing to control you when you're fucked up. I'm going to make you inhale and stroke, making you fall deeper into submission as you get more fucked up. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:28 PM #33298
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:28 PM #33299
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:29 PM #33300
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile