Old 07-18-2019, 05:42 AM #57471
Модератор

Модератор

As I zip up my boots , I can 't help but to notice you 're drooling. My hand travels up and down my long legs , I ask if you 're ready to go. Somethings up... You know... THAT something. I can 't have you following Me around , while I shop with your money , with a raging boner. So guess what? You 're going to take care of that thing right now! This is not a reward , oh no! Because when you pop off , you 're going to blow that jizz into your hand and lap it up like a good boy. I give you little lacy thong , panty tease to help move things along , to make you even weaker for Me.
That 'll teach you to interfere with My Plans!
Models: MadalynnRaye

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:42 AM #57472
Модератор

Модератор

I love edging you. You get so desperate and pathetic when I make you play edging games. Let 's play a game. I 'll make you edge as much as I can getting you increasingly weaker and weaker. If you manage to get through without cumming , you win. If you cum before the time elapses , I win and you pay me. In the end you 're nothing but a wallet to me and I enjoy teasing and denying orgasms to you. Fuck you!
Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:42 AM #57473
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes : goddess worship , foot worship , foot fetish , orgasm control , joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:43 AM #57474
Модератор

Модератор

I 've invited someone over today , and you my little cum slut , are going to entertain her! Guess who? That 's right , gorgeous Lindsey Leigh! I 've told her all about your cum guzzling expertise. Lindsey is ready to watch you put on a show for her , while we both laugh at you! Get ready to whiten those teeth of yours with your cum load! Cream your twinkie , then swallow every drop of it. After all , jerking is only permitted if it degrades you and is humiliating! Slurp and glug glug glug it down!
Models: Evelyn Milano

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:43 AM #57475
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up ' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don 't worry , I am a qualified Hypn0th3rapist and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you.
So just follow my pendant , relax , inhale and exhale and 3 ,2 ,1 .you 're under.
Now that you are under , the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now , I have you where I want you and I will re -progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say , If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid , limp and useless. You will crave me so so bad.
Now it 's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:44 AM #57476
Модератор

Модератор

It doesn 't take much to send you over the edge , does it? All you need in this lifetime are tits.. and lips. Your cock starts throbbing , your hand mindfully goes to it. Losers like you don 't deserve to stroke to a Goddess like Me without a hefty dose of humiliation.. or should I say honesty. Pink , soft , satiny lips ; large , natural , shiny tits... and endless torment... the winning combination that brings you to your knees every single time.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 AM #57477
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you can handle it? You 've played around with financial domination before , but you 're always holding back. This time I want you to surrender all of yourself & give over complete control to me. Your paychecks , your passwords... everything. And I will give you an allowance. Are you brave enough?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 AM #57478
Модератор

Модератор

Let Me tell you something about yourself. It is NO secret with Me. maybe with every other girl but...I know about your small pathetic cock. Small dick...that is you. you and that tiny cock of yours and how it is never going to please a real woman. Look at Me now! I deserve a NICE BIG DICK! something you don 't have and frankly never will. It 's not your lot in life to have a big dick...your place is to be on you knees while you look up at My perfection , at something you will never have. you and that tiny cock of yours. NEVER going to be able to satisfy Me. My perfect long legs , leading up to My perfect tight pussy and ass. My tiny waist and nice big tits...MMM! SO yummy huh? Well guess what...you are never going to have it! your dick is TOO small Why don 't you take out that small tiny dick you have and jerk it to ME! Unworthy of a girl as myself , this is the ONLY way you are going to be talking to Me. If I ever saw your dick in person I would laugh and walk straight out the door. I don 't have time for small dicks. Surprise ending when you cum...Be a good boy for Me Click here to read about purchasing your own custom video : CUSTOM VIDEO BLOG
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 AM #57479
Модератор

Модератор

You want some super sexy teasing? Then you can pay more for it. Time for you to see what I have in store for you. Super ultra sexy Bunny. Teasing you so so much in this mesh bodysuit. Jerk off instructions too , you 're welcome. I 'm such a good tease.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 AM #57480
Модератор

Модератор

After work we are at my house hanging out , but you see my phone light up and a huge dick pop on it. Being the fag you are , instaboner... Well I love taking advantage of men so as long as my man is texting me I 'm going to have him come over and stick his dick down your throat... you 'll love how this ends.
Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least
THEGOODBOYY
SPOILEDBRAT
SERVINGMADDIE
TINYCOCKTAX
BROKEFUCKTAXX
Models: Bratty Maddie

Duration: 11 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile