Old 05-04-2019, 04:24 AM #20791
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 04:32 AM #20792
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 04:34 AM #20793
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca. Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to Consumer own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and Consumer sacred semen. Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 04:50 AM #20794
Модератор

Модератор

L-O-S-E-R. That's exactly what you are. Pathetic. Reject. Worthless. And completely weak for my tits. You known how much I love brainwashing you already obsessed losers. I love pulling you deeper and deeper down my fucked up rabbit hole of addiction. I love pushing you over the edge. There's no return. I'm completely rewiring your brain with the loser tit addict brainwashing session. You can't escape me. I've clawed my way deep inside your psyche, and you'll never be able to get me out. I own you. There's no going back. Good boys use markup codes: LOSERTAX WEAKBITCH WEAKESTBITCH VENUSISGOD FUCKMEOVERVENUS My Favs use: RUINMEVENUS
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 04:54 AM #20795
Модератор

Модератор

Your addiction to me is real, at this point you'd do anything and everything I say just to please me. Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it's time for the real commitment , you're a good boy so I know you'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips. Now get that cock nice and hard, open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 05:06 AM #20796
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 05:28 AM #20797
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 05:44 AM #20798
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 05:49 AM #20799
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 05:51 AM #20800
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s