Old 06-08-2019, 08:58 PM #30781
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you didn't even know natural tits can have such a full round cleavage. And here it is, making you want to reach out and touch it. I really can't blame you, they are just perfect. But the harsh truth is, you'll never get to touch or see them naked. The hands of an unworthy loser don't belong on such perfection. Keep your fingers to yourself and instead, just drool at the thought of seeing my pretty pink nipples and touching my soft skin. I like seeing pathetic losers like you suffer so I make sure the tease is unbearably hot and the denial is undoubtedly cruel. My tits are for far more successful men than you, real men - and you'll never be one. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:59 PM #30782
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:59 PM #30783
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 08:59 PM #30784
Модератор

Модератор

i was just about to get into my luxurious bath since alpha isn't home, why are you here? aw, thats cute. you are craving my pussy juices? well, i don't know what to tell you. you know you will never be good enough to eat from my silver platter! what? you'll pay anything? hmm..thats an enticing offer, you know i get so wet when you send my money. lets see how serious you really are, grab your wallet, i have a bath to indulge in so i'm going to give you your taste but not how you think..want to buy my sweet surprise? you can! pervoutpay.com/goddessindira be a good cuck and use: indiraspiggy - 100% cumtax - 75% clittax - 50% at checkout! in doubt? use "addicted2indira" and always let me fulfill your fantasy by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:00 PM #30785
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:00 PM #30786
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:00 PM #30787
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:01 PM #30788
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to feel irresistibly attracted to me in this red dress? Immediately hard for me knowing you have a wife at home. Buy this clip, she'll never know, and let your little infatuation become forever! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:01 PM #30789
Модератор

Модератор

While you're doing your project. You've got the PERFECT view of may legs and feet
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:02 PM #30790
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile