Old 06-08-2019, 09:31 PM #30891
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:32 PM #30892
Модератор

Модератор

You're a pathetic, wimp-dick, virgin that could never please a Woman. You've gone this far in your pathetic, lonely, loser life without pussy and thats how it's going to remain - pussy-less. But you're such a horny, old man I know you'd love nothing more than to fuck me..get me off..make me cum all over your loser face, LOL, like I would ever fuck somebody as pathetic as you! I'll do the fucking Go grab your wallet, virgin, I have a very special opportunity for you to make me cum..an opportunity of a lifetime. Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50% - Goodboy4Indira 100% - 5+ 1000% - Bankrupt4Indira
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 467 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:33 PM #30893
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:33 PM #30894
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:33 PM #30895
Модератор

Модератор

Sensual big tit tease in My bra. I bet you're tired of your wifes small tits, come serve your Mistress. Challenge for the tit worshiping slave in video
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:33 PM #30896
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I think is hilarious? Losers like you that actually jerk off and cum from just looking at tits in bras like this one. Most men want to see naked boobs bouncing around in their face but you know you are too much of a loser to deserve that. You only deserve to see my perfect big tits covered. Real men get to see the real thing, but you just get to sit there with your dick in your hand looking at my covered boobs.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:34 PM #30897
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being Blackmailed Fantasy Fantasy into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:34 PM #30898
Модератор

Модератор

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:34 PM #30899
Модератор

Модератор

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 09:34 PM #30900
Модератор

Модератор

You don't quite understand how I use to get straight 100's before you replaced my last teacher..... it surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial l schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to Smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile