Old 06-11-2019, 09:12 PM #35791
Модератор

Модератор

Is been a while since you got all f*ucked up for me so is time for me to use you and puppet you around. The shiny catsuit mixed with p*ppers will remove any will power you might have left in you. I will play with the strings and make you tribute me, jerk off as I say and orgasm when i snap my fingers. If you are unable to you will rewatch tomorrow and tribute as instructed again. You will enjoy this ride and thank me for it.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:12 PM #35792
Модератор

Модератор

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly. Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:13 PM #35793
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty neighbor was caught fucking my feet by his wife! She watched you from your living room window sucking, sniffing and fucking my perfect soles! I knew she'd be right over so I left the door unlocked for her! I want her to see what a mess you've made on my feet. Your cum splattered on my toes, dripping down my wrinkled soles. She's been defeated by My feet and now she's going to taste it!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:13 PM #35794
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM #35795
Модератор

Модератор

Will you walk into the flames for me? Strip yourself naked and just walk directly into the flames? Lighting yourself on fire. Combusting under the intense heat of my flawless perfection. Succumbing to the flames of my desires. Inhaling yourself into ashes for me. Floating away with the wind whipped flames. To be consumed by my fire. Will you walk into the flames for me?
Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM #35796
Модератор

Модератор

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy. I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM #35797
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM #35798
Модератор

Модератор

I'm about to get into a hot bubble bath but My feet are disgustingly sweaty and smelly. Thats what I keep you around for , get to it loser, clean them now !
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM #35799
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: It's been a very long time since the last "Cyberjerk" vid you made for me, and I was thinking about a variation on that theme if you could... This one would involve dangling stiletto heels in a kind of [email*protected] play-along masturbation game... Ideally, if you have multiple pairs of closed toe pumps, those would be perfect for this... I know you have the nude platform ones, and I've also seen you wear some leopard print ones, a black pair with studs, and one or two others... The key is that I like classic closed toe (not ****. toe) pumps... You're basically in character again as the bratty webcam girl who "cyberjerks" men to their [email*protected] You've got another horny audience of hundreds of men awaiting your masturbation games, and you enjoy teasing and destroying your followers on a mere whim. Again, our cocks are hooked up in our "pussy simulator" fleshlight tubes, but this time you've got us hooked up so that your computer can also read our minds... You're dressed in a sexy outfit that exposes your beautiful, bare legs. You announce that you're going to play a game with us... You have several pairs of closed toe pumps lined up next to you. You start to dangle the first pair, telling us that we must start jerking off to your dangling high heels. As we watch and jerk off, we must mentally choose which shoe you will let slip from your toes, the right or the left.... If we guess correctly, we get to continue jerking our cocks and go to the next round of the game. But if we guess wrong, your sensors will read our minds and send a [email*protected] jolt to our cocks, k1II1ng us instantly the moment your shoe hits the floor! We have a 50-50 chance of surviving each round, but you're going to Coerce us to guess for at least 6-7 rounds (you can repeat a pair of heels if necessary); so very few of us will make it to the end of the game @l1ve! You enjoy teasing us with your dangling, switching legs and keeping us guessing which shoe will drop. You remind us that all it takes is one, little flick of your toes and we could d13 a horrible, agonizing [email*protected]! We are dangling on the edge, just like your shoes, and you LOVE it! We are your disposable playthings, and you laugh in amusement at the scores of men who get electrocuted every round... (It would be awesome if you could even perform a few mocking/mimicking "deaths" to show us how ridiculous we look as we suffer through the [email*protected]@l torment to our cocks... The way we grab our cocks, shudder/convulse as we're fried, etc.) And at the end of the game, will you finally let the few remaining survivors cum??? Or will you do something really cruel to us, like drop both shoes at the same time??? I'll be playing along, so we'll see what happens!!!"
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 22 min 30 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 PM #35800
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water, carry our bags, play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be, slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile