Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 AM #37881
Модератор

Модератор

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy! Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 AM #37882
Модератор

Модератор

Your mind melts with each and every sniff. You grow weaker, stupider, sluttier every time you pop. Every inch of you is mine, your mind and your body. You'll sniff and stimulate your slut slave body for me. Collar around your neck. Sniff. Nipples clamped. Sniff. Ass stuffed. Sniff. Every body part controlled.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 808
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 AM #37883
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 AM #37884
Модератор

Модератор

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 AM #37885
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you Consumer load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game. See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over. Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst. If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 AM #37886
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:02 AM #37887
Модератор

Модератор

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:02 AM #37888
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:02 AM #37889
Модератор

Модератор

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the NUDE ass winking inside this clip and my pussy hole . I bet your dick is already rising while you're reading this huh? Anyway, we already know you've been feening to see me ass wink just for you. Nothing is going to make your dick throb harder then seeing me face down, ass up while I close and open my asshole, pulling my panties to the side exposing my asshole, begging for you to anally fuck me. Can you handle the slow and agonizing cum countdown within this clip? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 2.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 11:03 AM #37890
Модератор

Модератор

Recorded cam session of A tease, some dirty talk, and a sexy short bj that is about to get you hungry. Every second passing by your mouths salivating for the one thing you want. Now stroke that cock, I know it never lasts long when its pumping for me!!! and stick that tongue out...its your birthday lick all the icing
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile