Old 05-01-2019, 03:39 AM #19521
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:39 AM #19522
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:40 AM #19523
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his mother in sexual ways… his mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:40 AM #19524
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:41 AM #19525
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's true, goodboys always finish last. Goddess always finishes first, My pleasure before your own. That's what a good submissive does. Every time I look at My bank account and watch it grow, My pussy gets so wet! The only way to finish is to finger fuck Myself as you $end, $end, $end. What will be your fate?! Mhmm...guess you'll have to find out, but Goddess will finish first
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:41 AM #19526
Модератор

Модератор

Wet, sloppy, like a cock possessed to be sucked! Watch me take all of this BBC. Don't be jealous lol
Models: LadyVictoria702

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:42 AM #19527
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are irresistible. Big, natural, perfectly round. They are like magnets making you stupid and weak. You can hardly look away from my powerful cleavage. No surprise there, men are so predictable. But this time you'll have to do better if you don't want to go broke. This is a staring contest game which I bet you have no chance at winning. In order to avoid paying penalty, you will do your best and try to stare into my beautiful green eyes, and not at my magnificent breasts. Sounds simple, right? But is it? As mesmerizing as my eyes are, you can't help but feel the urge to look lower, into my deep cleavage and at my sexy pink nipples. Every slip costs you money, every second adds to the debt. But even knowing you'll most probably have to pay dearly doesn't stop you. You HAVE to play. You HAVE to try. You HAVE to pay. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:42 AM #19528
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:43 AM #19529
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 03:44 AM #19530
Модератор

Модератор

Princess exposes a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed, pictures are used, his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys: 100% SPOILGODDESSLA**** 300% CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500% BEMYSLAVE 1000% SpoilGoddessLapis
Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile