Old 07-17-2019, 05:00 AM #54641
Модератор

Модератор

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner.
Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:01 AM #54642
Модератор

Модератор

You didn't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you? no honey- I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can't even think bout doing anymore.
Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:01 AM #54643
Модератор

Модератор

Do you know what "Vinegar Strokes" means?The often odd, varied and bizarre facial expressions a man makes at the point when he is just about to ejaculate. The same sort of faces you would pull if you had just quaffed a pint of vinegar. If you didn't, now you do. I mention it in this masturbation humiliation clip. That's what this clip is all about... how stupid you look while you are pulling on your penis. Won't that be fun? Humiliating you about what you are doing while you are doing it? You love feeling like a complete loser and I make sure that is exactly how you will feel. You're welcome.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:02 AM #54644
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Shae and I (Anabelle Pync) are getting ready and candidly talk as we go about our daily rituals. She uses a manual toothbrush, but I use an electric one and brush so hard that my body shimmies and shakes. Brittany brushes her long brown hair while I spit.

I head to the shower and strip out of my clothes. Brittany's so sultry as she removes her white bra and cotton panties, but I beat her into the warm water. I squeeze creamy soap all over my body before shaving my armpits and pussy.
Brittany joins me in the steamy water and we candidly talk while I wash her back. Of course my hands wander to her perky tits and round ass!

OTHER KEYWORDS- voyeur cam, tooth brushing, brushing hair, candid bathroom voyeurism, braids, BTS, Brittany Shay, brunette, all natural Annabelle Pync, @AnabellePync
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:03 AM #54645
Модератор

Модератор

I seduce you into handing over your personal information to Me. Open up your email on your phone or whatever and type in My email address- [email*protected]****.com (SheridanSantini at Y A H 0 0 DOT COM) BEFORE watching this clip. You can type with one hand, right? The other one is going to be occupied- fumbling with your dick. While you are watching Me and listening to Me, you are to type in your info. I'll tell you what I want but if some things don't apply to you don't worry. You have a brain, don't you? Use your imagination. You know what I want. That excites you doesn't it? Enough that you want to cum so bad as I tease you with My body. No cumming for you unless you push send, loser. But you'll cum so hard knowing that I will learn who you are, where you are, who you know, who knows you and so on. No more hiding in the shadows.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:04 AM #54646
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video!////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:05 AM #54647
Модератор

Модератор

No need to introduce Anaïs, since you have seen her videos, you cannot **** without dreaming of her. Don't worry, the next movie is coming...
Last summer, Malika 40 yo met Roger, a 50 yo mechanic Last September, she decided to move to Roger and brought her daughter Anaïs, 19 yo student, as beautiful as pervert. No need to read "the genealogy for dummies" to understand that the girl is Roger's step daughter, no need a psychology degree to imagine who's going to be at Anais' feet...
Laid down on her bed, Anais is dreaming about beautiful cars, especially one: AUDI A3, a white convertible, the kind of car which cost a fortune, the kind of car a student can't afford... Can't afford? REALLY? Even for a young cute and unscrupulous chick?
When Roger found out the price of the car, he nearly had a heart attack, Anaïs has an inimitable style when it comes to talk to her step Step-Father about serious things: "step dad, you know what? I want you to pay my driving license and to buy me a car". The little Indian knows that step Step-Dad can't resist to her smooth voice while her tanned feet are rubbing his cock, Roger is having a hard-on, lucky guy, the mechanic will work overtime day and night to satisfy the delirious whims of his adorable step daughter.
As the saying goes: love means giving without limits... What do you think of it step Step-Dad?
Footjob, foot fetish, foot worship, spitting, tanned feet, Indian Mistress MP4 FULL HD 16 Mb/s
Anaïs: tu connais? Un peu mon pote, et depuis que tu as vu ses vidéos, tu ne peux plus t'endormir le soir sans te taper une queue... Mais bon, t'inquiète, on est lÃ* pour ça.
L'été dernier, Malika 40 ans rencontre un homme, Roger Braquemar, garagiste, la cinquantaine en septembre, elle emménage chez lui avec sa fille de 19 ans, Anaïs, étudiante, branleuse et bolosseuse. Inutile d'acheter "la généalogie pour les nases" pour comprendre qu'Anaïs est la belle fille de Roger, inutile d'avoir une license en psycho pour imaginer ce qui va suivre.
Allongée sur son lit, Anaïs rêve de sa première voiture, un cabriolet Audi pour profiter du soleil, le genre de modèle qui coûte une blinde, surtout quand on a Step-Pas une thune. Mais quand on est jeune, belle et dénuée de tout scrupule et qu'en plus, on a un beau père qui lorgne sur vous, il n'y a Step-Pas de raison que ce petit problème financier ne s'arrange pas.
Roger a bien failli s'étrangler quand Anaïs lui a annoncé la couleur et Step-Pas seulement celle de la caisse, la petite indienne est inimitable dans le style "BOPAPA, TU M'ACHETES UNE A3" sans parler du permis, de l'assurance, de l'entretien et accessoirement de l'argent de poche pour faire du shopping! Un pied sur la bite, l'autre dans la bouche, la voix mielleuse, au fur-et-Ã* mesure qu'Anaïs caresse son beau-père, les réticences de celui-ci s'effacent ; Le chibre au garde-Ã*-vous, les couilles en état d'alerte maximum, Bopapa va devoir en faire des heures sups pour satisfaire les exigences de son adorable belle-fille et de ses pieds baladeurs...
Comme dit le proverbe, quand on aime, on ne compte pas, n'est-ce Step-Pas Bopapa?
Footjob, fétichisme des pieds, adoration des pieds, crachats, pieds bronzés, Maîtresse indienne MP4 FULL HD 16 Mo/s
Models: YOUNG GODDESS CLUB

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:06 AM #54648
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 11 min 44 s