Old 07-17-2019, 09:33 PM #55631
Модератор

Модератор

I propose we make a bet - if you cum while watching this clip , you owe Me a tribute. If you don 't cum , you get to have sex with Me. We both know there 's no way you 'll last though. Your dick already twitches just at the thought of extra attention from Me. After I tease your mind away with My perfect natural tits you just cannot take it anymore , and when I count you down from 10 , you explode as soon as I say 1. Told you you wouldn 't last! If you manage to win the bet , watch the clip Let 's Have Sex from Jan 2017! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout : Cover site 's share and make sure I get 100 % of clip 's value - "GIVE100 " - 30 % Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra " - 100 % Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U " - 200 % Go big - "All4MissA " - 1000 %
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 PM #55632
Модератор

Модератор

It 's that time , losers. Bikinis , lotion , and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torture yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it 's not like you can look away anyway.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 PM #55633
Модератор

Модератор

There are 4 stages in the sexual response cycle ; Excitement , Plateau , Orgasm & Resolution. Today I 'll tease & talk you through these phases , as we explore which is the most exciting place to be. I know you want to cum so badly , but I just love to keep you hard , keep you aching , keep you dripping and on the edge , and I think by the the end of this clip you might just agree with me that it 's best to stay there. I can be very persuasive , when gyrating my hips in eyelash lace lingerie...I can be very persuasive when you 're distracted by my nipples slipping out of this bra...I can be very persuasive when you 're at your hardest and horniest , so much so that you might end up denying yourself indefinitely...Don 't cum. Stay hard. Enjoy a perpetual plateau.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 PM #55634
Модератор

Модератор

Ok , I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic , cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere , as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease , Then come closer to the camera , hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit -fuck with the dildo , Then start sucking it , use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough , so a combination is great. For the money -shot , I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies " If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes , that really would turn me on. When you 're ready for me to cum , take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth , and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body , your voice is one of the sexiest things about you , and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them , they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end , begging for my cummies will make me explode , hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 PM #55635
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as &quot ;the Baroness &quot ; whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors -- if they are to be believed -- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard , so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you 've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point , you 've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty , gorgeous , and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger , to which she laughs. &quot ;Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have , soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand , then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don 't impress me , I 'll have you executed.&quot ; You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You 'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves , each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you , describes what &quot ;services &quot ; you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:34 PM #55636
Модератор

Модератор

come let me entice and stimulate you in more than one way watch as i get wet when i think about you and what i do to you
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:35 PM #55637
Модератор

Модератор

You just LOVE jerking off to me don 't you? Every video I have. Every photo I post. Every time I 'm on cam. You 're obsessed with my perfect tits , perfect firm ass , perfect body. I bet you 're jerking off right now , just wishing you could fuck a girl like me.. but the thing is , I 'm out of your league.. but there 's more
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:35 PM #55638
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:35 PM #55639
Модератор

Модератор

you are tired of that fat ugly wife of yours , she is a total p *g and spending money on her is such a waste Especially when you could be spending money on Me. Think about your wife and her ass , now look at my ass. There is no comparison. I love it when you spoil me behind her back , when you spend time with Me in sessions , sneaking off while she is at work. Just to talk to Me. I love spending your money , I really do! Spending your money makes My pussy wet.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:36 PM #55640
Модератор

Модератор

My sexy , small , hard nipples zap your brain cells and turn you into my fool little paypig as you stare at my big boobs. You always get so mindless and horny whenever I wear this microbikini. My perfect boobies... my sweet voice melting your brain...I make it impossible to resist... you need it now , my weak little puppet. You will stroke your cock and stare at my boobs until you become my dumb walking wallet!!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile