Old 07-17-2019, 09:40 PM #55661
Модератор

Модератор

It 's been a while since you 'e served your Goddess. Go ahead , buy it , jerk off to it , serve. You just can 't help but give me all your money and there 's no way I 'm going to stop you. Pay up piggy!
Male your way to that tribute button. Show your Goddess how much you want to serve her. How much she 's worth to you.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:40 PM #55662
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you 've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) you for life. Naturally I 've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you 've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) (Fantasy ) trap. Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout : 25 % Pay More! 50 % Loser4Adri 100 % ABINTOXTAX 250 % WEAK4ADRI 500 % LOVE ADRI 777 % ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords : Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:40 PM #55663
Модератор

Модератор

I continue to deliberately mess with your orgasm patterns. If you had difficulty achieving My two minute goal in the previous two clips , this one will be much easier as I slip off my pink short shorts and stick my glorious Goddess ass just inches away from your face. You only have two minutes and a countdown , but something tells me you will make it happen today. It makes me happy to watch you change for Me as you respond to the conditioning.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:40 PM #55664
Модератор

Модератор

cum for my tits you loser , hehe you love my body ; i know you do you love my pink pussy ; my cute little butt that you 'd love to slap it , but especially you love my tits , my hard nipples , my bouncy 32C tits , you 'd love to suck on my nipples Taste them , and whatever else you have in mind.
Models: Lilshortcutie

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:40 PM #55665
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It 's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk " with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she 's been having an affair with her best friend 's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her Step-Mother 's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:41 PM #55666
Модератор

Модератор

Hey , loser. You probably noticed that I 'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope , I 'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts , a tank top , and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime , but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty , don 't I? It doesn 't matter that I 'm not wearing latex or fetish gear , you 're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can 't help it , your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I 'm so right , aren 't I? It doesn 't matter what I wear ; you 'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:41 PM #55667
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : You have magically appeared before me , an evil seductress of my most wild imaginations. You offer me pleasure that I will never be able to obtain ever again , but at a cost. If I cum I will be in love with you forever. As soon as I say yes , you warn me that this is going to be int0x and your ass has powers I could never imagine. Instruct me to sniff your ass , each time I sniff your wonderful aroma I become int0x. I sniff my popp3rs. Please instruct me to sniff your ass multiple times every minuet or two. Be really heavy with the int0x. At the end of the clip Coerce me to orgasm and become your pet for the rest of your life.
Clip Contains : ass sniffing , jerk off instruction , femdom , pov , ass worship , slave training , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 23 min 44 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:42 PM #55668
Модератор

Модератор

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of &quot ;welcome to the neighborhood &quot ; flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you 're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town , would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me , drooling over me hot little body , this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:42 PM #55669
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Exposes-Fantasy a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed , pictures are used , his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys : 100 % SPOILGODDESSLAPISS 300 % CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500 % BEMYSLAVE 1000 % SpoilGoddessLapis
Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 09:42 PM #55670
Модератор

Модератор

It 's a cruel twist of fate , you have an uncontrollable attraction to Dominant Women with beautiful , feminine curves. You lose control when beautiful woman with a perfectly round and firm bubble butt happens to cross your path or heaven forbid bends over in front of you Exposing-Fantasy the most irresistibly beautiful shapely bubble butt. Your male instinct is to aggressively pursue your target by whatever means necessary and procreate to ensure the survival of your genetic line. It 's primal , it 's natural , it 's in essence the one essential function you are put on earth to succeed at before you die. The attraction is there the desire motivates your pursuit but when it cums time to execute your single responsibility in the reproductive cycle , you cum up short of accomplishing the one simple task that defines you as a man every time.....your beta **** dick is just too tiny to overcome those Amazing Alpha Ass Cheeks! Humiliated , emasculated , mortified , The beautiful owner of that Alpha Ass asks jokingly if you can reach the perfect pussy that controls your every move , your voice trembles as you respond , "I 'm not big enough to fuck you ".....and that quickly , without hesitation the truth of your beta identity is Exposed-Fantasy. Pussy Denied...For Life
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile