Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:19 AM #51282
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:22 AM #51283
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:22 AM #51284
Модератор

Модератор

Do you have a weakness for latex gloves? Do you want to awaken your sumissive side? Then get ready for my latex glove Mesmerize. In this hipn0$i$ video you will fixate on my skin tight glossy long latex opera gloves. You are going to become mesmerized as you stare and listen to my voice. Listen to the sound of the latex, watch the glossy reflections, as I count you down slowly into a state of stupor. Now it is time to program your mind to my advantage. I am going to remove your self ego and replace it with one priority and obsession. Serving. You are going to crave servitued like nothing before. You are going to work hard and give to me your true owner. You are going to work hard and suffer beautifully for me. I created a specific binaural beat to send you deep into a theta brain state whilst watching. A theta brain state is optimal for receiving subliminal suggestion. Headphones essential. Warning: By watching this video you fully accept responsiblity for anything that occurs, both positively and negatively. Do not watch if you have mental ill health issues or are on any medication. Do not drive or operate machinery for at least 8 hours after watching this video. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION, LATEX, MESMERIZE, GLOVE FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GLOVES.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:30 AM #51285
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:31 AM #51286
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:31 AM #51287
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:39 AM #51288
Модератор

Модератор

Relentlessly training a "Thank You Mistress" out of my slave after each edging, raunchy stroke tease. The pitch of this scene rises to feverish, with each desperate "Thank You," until I need to slow down so I don't get too distracted, even myself. Highlights of a crazy edging session, filled with eternal gratitude.
Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:42 AM #51289
Модератор

Модератор

1080p You get to jerk to my every command and enjoy my bare ass and pussy in your face. Jerk it to my sensual voice. As I count you down you will aim that loaded cock directly at your mouth and blow your load in there. Careful not swallow, not until I give you permission. INCLUDES: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - ASS WORSHIP - LEGS - EDGING GAMES - BIG TITS - CEI - JOI - HUMILIATION
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 06:44 AM #51290
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile