Old 07-14-2019, 08:12 PM #53281
Модератор

Модератор

You've made it through part one and you have sent your gifts and/or tributes! Now I will edge you and tease you with my inhale/exhale challenges while you stroke! Let's make that Orgasm worth every Drop! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:12 PM #53282
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:17 PM #53283
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:17 PM #53284
Модератор

Модератор

You are visiting Ms. Vanity for your follow up clinical Mesmerizesis treatment regarding the insomnia problem you have been suffering for some time. Ms. Vanity Sin is set on her ways and is quite the twisted therapist. With unconventional methods, she is determined to "help" you. This video is to be viewed with care as Ms. Vanity Sin is a certified clinical Mesmerizetherapist.
Models: MsVanitySin

Duration: 18 min 25 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:20 PM #53285
Модератор

Модератор

You can probably guess what this clip is about. You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again. And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today. Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders. * MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:21 PM #53286
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:21 PM #53287
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:22 PM #53288
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:23 PM #53289
Модератор

Модератор

This clip was a custom order, with no names used. It is an intense, mesmerizing clip that is best viewed free of distraction with a pair of high quality headphones. You do not need a chastity device to practice self control and to discover the source of true, authentic pleasure, which does not derive from touching yourself and reaching orgasm. As My submissive, you will experience a greater, more powerful form of pleasure with My guidance and path. First, I will show you how obeying My stroking commands feels far better than the stroking itself. I will build you up to peak levels of arousal, until I decide you've had enough and I command you to stop stroking. Your cock will throb as you gaze at My divine beauty, and you will ache painfully. Your ache is My pleasure, it always has been, and therefore you will find that the ache is quite pleasurable. Anything that pleases Me trumps selfish, short term, shallow physical pleasure. I will instruct you to watch this clip 4 times on a loop, for an entire hour of mesmerizing bliss and conditioning. Your cock already belongs to Me, but after this, you will find yourself at the point of no return. Good luck. Customer Feedback: "Good morning Goddess Miki, i wanted to write and deeply thank You for the custom clip. It is truly a masterpiece. You are so incredibly beautiful in it, instantly captivating me. i literally just finished the hour long viewing session of it on loop, i could not wait to watch. Viewing while at my desk at work really limits what I can do, and for the first run throughs of the clip i refrained from touching. With continued viewing as commanded however, by the 4th and final time my mind was completely shut down, sitting at my desk, unable to move and completely mesmerized by You. With zero resistance my body as commanded began to rub/stroke as commanded and followed instructions to a tee. i could not resist and had to obey. Leaving myself aching, boxers wet with precum, and even now still slightly shaking from the experience. Feeling reduced, weak and a need to obey. Completely confused by what i want right now, feeling as though i need to orgasm but desperate to fall to my knees before You and beg to serve. Please Goddess, i am at a loss, instruct me, mold me, let me Please You Goddess." * MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-14-2019, 08:23 PM #53290
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and crushes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear. **This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile