Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 PM #58481
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Stroke and sniff. Give into My Goddess power. What am I wearing under this robe? Push deeper into submission. The more you stroke , the hornier you become. The more you sniff , the more your brain melts into mush. Letting Me program you. Give in. Give in. Give in. Submit.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 PM #58482
Модератор

Модератор

An intense mindfuck of an Intox-Fantasy clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid , for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn 't matter either way ; it 's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore , is it? You NEED this now. You 're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you 're here ; let 's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you 've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales , deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I 'll be right here , making sure you comply. *Only for experienced P0ppers users *
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 423 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 PM #58483
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I 'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock , I put on my new strap on and stoke it , jerking it and playing with my new toy. I 've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I 'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass , I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug , making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard , sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again , all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass , watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me , in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 PM #58484
Модератор

Модератор

Just for one woman in this whole world. One woman could make you give up every picture , taste , touch , everything involving PUSSY. You want to obey me , you want to prove yourself ..this is your one opportunity .convert to pussy free life just for me. Consists of : Goddess Worship , Femdom , Pussy denial , Pussy worship , Mind fuck , cock tease , body worship , tease goddess , sensual domination , panties , thong fetish , JOI , jerk off instructions , masturbation encouragement , sub training , slave training , mind fuck , mental domination , mind control , ass worship , pussy worship ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:21 PM #58485
Модератор

Модератор

I want to put a dick in your mouth. Before I am able to feed you a cock I will first make you jerk off to being my cocksucker. You will be my cock sucking bitch after watching this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 PM #58486
Модератор

Модератор

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras , panties , makeup , fake tits , etc. You know you can 't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are , but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
Features : sissy training , humiliation , forced bi , feminization , female domination , femdom pov 10 :50
Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 PM #58487
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling , desperately wishing to be **** between these gorgeous , round , bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling , and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page ]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 PM #58488
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling , desperately wishing to be **** between these gorgeous , round , bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling , and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page ]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:22 PM #58489
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room , i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only * * role play * I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos ) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:23 PM #58490
Модератор

Модератор

Sluts like you just LOVE to guzzle your own cum. You love everything about eating your cum , your dirty boy. I 'm going to make my good little cum slut work up a huge load for me today. Stroke your cock to my my body in this hot red bikini how I say and I 'll let you swallow all of that sweet cum. My tits bounce so much in this tiny bikini top when I show you how to jerk. You 're so excited to eat your cum for me , you disgusting little pervert. I can 't wait to see exactly how much cum I can make you drink.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 2.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile