Old 07-18-2019, 08:55 PM #60541
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:55 PM #60542
Модератор

Модератор

After being unable to get an erection after dates with real girls you decided to give up masturbating and have even succeeded for 3 weeks! To celebrate you have planned another date tonight, but you were stupid enough to brag about your little plan to me. I end up convincing you to throw it all away and jerk off to me instead. You resist as I strip, but when I show you my feet you lose control. I make you cum in your own mouth, eat it and promise to jerk off only to MY feet every day for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60543
Модератор

Модератор

Do you crave hard use of your cock and balls? Do you fantasize about being kicked.. Busted.. Enduring the amazing torments that a Domina can dream up? Oh good, because today you're going to be doing them to yourself. I have a series of implements you'll be using with specific techniques for all levels of CBT experience.. even for those who need true testicular destruction. This is not your typical CBT instructional.. this is only for those who desperately need to be ballbusted.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60544
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you're just dying to lick my feet. How you'd love to run your tongue across my pink soles. Well you can't do that as good as me, so you'll just have to watch me do it to myself instead.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60545
Модератор

Модератор

You don't like being called names or being humiliated but you do like a little CBT while you jerk off. In this clip, I'll speak softly, move slowly, and allow you to worship my body while you play. It's not often you stumble across sensual CBT, so it's your lucky day, isn't it?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60546
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Mom`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. Mom waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong hypnotic drug, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the drugged-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, Mom uses uses her shinning necklace to Mesmerize him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil Step-Mom is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to Mom`s hypnotic skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely Mesmerized and in a defenseless suggestible state, Mom Mesmerizes him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. Mom programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the Mesmerized young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the Step-Mom makes her Mesmerized stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead father`s fortune. She Coerces him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60547
Модератор

Модератор

you are so weak for our perfect bodies aren't you? look at us, our curves. you've been looking forward to this for so long haven't you? this is the highlight of your whole life, coming to this moment. Us both in front of you instructing you.
Wen want you to stroke for us...touch that cock. Stroke to these tits. Slowly...up and down. Look at our soft natural tits...
We make you so hard...you are weaker and weaker every second, you want to do this for us. Nothing compares to stroking for us....
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60548
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60549
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:56 PM #60550
Модератор

Модератор

you so addicted to My sexy Feet. you feeling so weak... and ofc i will use its for My own Pleasure.... to My Own Satisfaction.... just look at here.... look what ihave for you...sexy soft feet.....mmm Can you ResistNow?!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile