Old 08-11-2019, 11:59 AM #67481
Модератор

Модератор

Princess London Lix
I know you messed up losers have all kinds of fucked up fantasies when you think about a hot goddess like me. You think about fucking me, lol, which is really laughable, and you even think about me sucking your cock. It's really fucking disgusting loser. Honestly the thought of that repulses me. Eww I'd never get anywhere near you loser. So what is a guy like you good for? For paying. Isn't that right loser? Your wallet is the only thing about you that gives you any worth to me.
You pay all the time, you pay for these clips, and today you're going to pay to think about being in my mouth because you know that it would never fucking happen. So here's how it's going to work, you're going to beat that pathetic excuse for a cock as I know you already are, you stupid jerkaholic, and every time I lick my finger, you're going to tribute me. I know this is going to drive your dick wild, watching me suck on my middle finger while I laugh at you, teasing you with what you'll never having, making you pay for what you'll never have.
Look at you, you're throbbing. You're aching for this. Click on my tribute button as I suck my finger loser and flip you off. Go on loser, pay me, I know that turns you on more than having me suck on your cock. This is your sex life loser. You're a stupid pay pig jerkoff who has to pay a girl who won't even suck his dick. I'll just flip you off and drain your wallet. Don't I look so hot sucking on my finger. Click, stroke and pay loser. Pay my middle finger.
You're a fucked up freak and you know that you have to pay just to look at me, just to jerk. And you love it, your cock is throbbing, tributing me each time I lick my finger and then laugh in your face. You're getting so eager as you edge your cock. You know the only way you can be of use to me is with that fucking wallet. All I want is your fucking money until you're drained. I don't care if I drain those balls, all I want to drain is that wallet. Look into my eyes as I lick my finger and click that button loser. It's so hot! You can't stop.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:00 PM #67482
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:02 PM #67483
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:06 PM #67484
Модератор

Модератор

Default HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 35 min 26 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:07 PM #67485
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Daryl" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Key words Sissy Pansy Princess Pig tails/braids
Guideline:
You tell me it's time to fully embrace the real me. You say you know I am a sissy, a pansy and that I love to dress as a little girl. You think it's sweet. You think sissies are sweet.
You tell me that I can never be a real man; real men don't dress as little girls and play with dollies. Real men don't have tiny little willies. But it's ok not being a real man.
You know how much I love my little girl clothes. You say you know I feel more comfortable in them and it feels more natural to be a little girl. You say you can just imagine how excited I get slipping into my cute panties, petticoat, frilly socks, Mary Jane's and a beautiful little girl dress topped off with my ringlet wig. You just know I make a much better little girl than I ever could a man.
But it's time to take the next step. Sissies like me shouldn't dress up every now and then. Sissies like me should never dress in men's clothes. Sissies like me need to live as their true selves.
It is time I lived as a little girl full time, 24/7. It's time I said goodbye to adulthood and what little manhood I have and embraced a new life as a little girl. You know I would be much happier.
You tell me you know it will be hard at first but once I take that step my life will be so much better. Sure people will laugh at me but that doesn't matter. I might even find other sissies who love being little girls and then I can have friends to play dollies with. Sissies love playing together.
You then ask if my tiny willy is getting excited. You tell me that it's ok and you guide me to rub it. You say things like "good little girl Daryl", "keep rubbing princess" etc. You then tell me to make a squirty in my panties. You call me a clever girl.
You end with saying that Daryl is not a girl's name and from now on I am Samantha and today is my new life as a little girl."
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:07 PM #67486
Модератор

Модератор

When you thought you have seen it all.....wearing sheer black pantyhose without any panties on. You will get to worship me and give into me once more.I will let you imagine smlling them,touching them,kissing them. I know how hard i make you and how weak you get when i tease you seductively. I have no mercy
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:08 PM #67487
Модератор

Модератор

In a tight dress, black nylons and dangerous heels, I look irresistible. I know how horny you get and I will use your fetish for My legs for My entertainment and gain today. So weak for nylons, you cannot look away. I will set a metronome that you must keep up to while jerking off. Then I tease you. If you drop that load before I let you, you will pay up! I use My ass and My legs to drain your wallet and balls. No way you can last till the end with the pace that I set! I win all the time!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Size: 523 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:10 PM #67488
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy notices that her favorite curious little boy is spying on her again. Since B*** likes to look at Step-Mommy so much, Mommy tells B*** to come up close and get a good view. Look at Mommy's asshole, B***. Have you ever seen Step-Mommy cum with one finger in her pussy and one in her asshole? Now is your chance, my special little man. Watch Mommy's Keds go high in the air while Step-Mommy fills all of her holes at once...
Models:

Duration: 3 min 24 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:10 PM #67489
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna fuck me papi? Do i make you cock hard! I want you to fuck me Hard Like the yummy fuck Doll i am
Models: tastypoisonivy

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:11 PM #67490
Модератор

Модератор

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile