Old 08-19-2019, 07:18 PM #70561
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind satisfied that sexual hunger made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling the pleasure it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 436 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:19 PM #70562
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife Ryan Conner starts by looking in the camera and calling you a bitch. She tells you, her cuckold husband to kneel in front of her as she brings you good news: she ran into an old friend of yours today: the bully who used to beat you up in high school. He told her all about what a loser you were back in high school and she told him that you are still a pathetic piece of **** today. She makes you nod your head and tell her that she is right. She laughs about all the mean things your bully used to do to you and then tells you the really great news: He's here now, in your home, and YOUR BULLY IS GOING TO FUCK HER IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. She unzips his pants in front of you as you kneel before your Alpha couple. She even makes you tell your bully how badly you want to watch your wife suck his cock. Pathetic!! She blows your bully in front of you and as his cock grows in her mouth she tells you how much nice and bigger it is than your little tiny cock. Then she has him sit down and she lowers her HUGE ASS onto his cock.. the ass that you never get to touch! Your alpha couple laughs at you as she bounces on his cock... knowing that you are near tears as you watch your wife fuck your worst enemy. Too bad you are too much of a wimp to do anything about it.. your bully will beat your ass just like the old days if you dare complain. WARNING: THIS CLIP IS DEGRADING AND HUMILIATING. YOU WILL LOSE ANY SMALL AMOUNT OF SELF ESTEEM YOU HAD LEFT. And RYAN CONNER IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:19 PM #70563
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your hot wife and we have been married for quite awhile and putting up with your tiny, inadequate cock for way too long.Â* I shouldn't be punished for your tiny dick genes that run in your family.Â* I have decided to move my alpha boyfriend in the house.Â* Not just in our house, but in our bed.Â* That's right.....you will now **** in the spare room on a blow up mattress.Â* But you will be able to hear every moan come from my mouth as he slides his bareback cock up inside your hot wife's ovulating pussy!!! I planned it all out! Your blow up will be right up against the wall that our bed will be! And if your a good boy, I will the our door cracked open so you can get a bird's eye view of his huge balls slapping against my pussy!Â* You will also have to work overtime to make up for the third mouth to feed! He will be fucking me bareback of course and if it just happens that he gets me pregnant (which is probably a good chance because he is so fertile with that huge cock), then you will be supporting all three of us!!! I'm getting excited just thinking about it....listen....hear how wet my pussy is?Â* You never got it wet with that tiny maggot cock of yours! SO move your crap out of this room and assume your new spot in this house! On the blow up!!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:21 PM #70564
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Starlight - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Starlight

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:23 PM #70565
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 2 min 7 s
Size: 78.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:25 PM #70566
Модератор

Модератор

My tits make you so fucking weak. You can't help staring at them, losing yourself in my curves. A true Goddess. This tit trance is designed for Worship, relaxation, and taking your addiction to the next level. Let My sensual voice guide you into the depths of obsession. Includes a trance track to deepen your meditation on My perfect, round, oiled up breasts.
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:30 PM #70567
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak for goddess. You can't get me out of your mind. You catch yourself watching me over and over again. My ass, tits, and body are perfection. At least you are good for one thing... your cash. Better than not being useful at all Don't forget to use my mark-up codes!!
300% TRIPLETROUBLE 100% DOUBLETROUBLE 50% FLIRTY50 25% ALILEXTRA
Models: Miss Veronica Maeve

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:32 PM #70568
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 155 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:34 PM #70569
Модератор

Модератор

**NUDE ASSHOLE WINKING INCLUDED & SURPRISE ENDING** You've found an AD on craiglist and found a nurse named "Nurse Sunshine" who has a private nurse clinic. When you saw Sunshine natural curves in the ad your dick couldn't help but rise in anticipation Finally you make it to Sunshine's private home and she looks even better in person. What seems like a normal check up turns into a sexual seduction WITH A DARK TWIST. Will you be able to survive three INTENSE JOI rounds? Find out what sinister things lie within this special Halloween edition Cum Tax. LOYAL BOYS ALWAYS USE MARK UP CODES **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 23 min 55 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 07:35 PM #70570
Модератор

Модератор

Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOL
Oh and there might be a surprise for you at the end, LOL.

Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Beta Humiliation, Big Tits, Legs Fetish, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, CEI, Sheer Bodysuit Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile