Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57281
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Halloween perverts! It 's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of year and I have a little trick or treat themed JOI for you. After I work you up is it going to end with a trick or a treat? So many possibilities that regardless how it ends you are going to enjoy every last second of it you horny slut!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57282
Модератор

Модератор

What 's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms , with lots of cum play in between. Ruin , eat , repeat - that 's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They 'll be on the floor soon , but only if you 're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will , twice over.

Get ready , my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down , and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it , can 't you? Mmmm , two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz , with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you 're really in for a challenge , watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin , eat , repeat , ruin , eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57283
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57284
Модератор

Модератор

By now , all my devoted followers , losers , and slaves (and those in the making ) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is , I use association training on Steed to ensure that I Â*am Â*his sexuality , his God , and Lord of his body.

He can 't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice , the sight of my perfect body , and especially my feminine scent …in the case of this clip , my beautiful asshole , right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only * time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet , in my Divine Flower , under my armpits , or between my perfect , round ass. Thus , as part of his training , in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing , licking , and cleaning my pretty , tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible , but my ass smells Â*so Â*good , he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation , he goes wild for my ass , kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just Â*one Â*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this , you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57285
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my amazing latex ass from down on your knees where you belong! You 'll be helplessly desperate to be smothered by my shiny , sexy ass.
Models: TheGoddessEris

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 613 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57286
Модератор

Модератор

They 're so perfect and irresistible. You think you have self control? You won 't after this. My soft , shiny tits are perfection and you can 't help but stroke your cock to them. They make you so weak don 't they. Give into me and my perfect , natural , big tits. Good Boy Codes : 30 % YESMISSKAYLEIGH 100 % OINK4KAYLEIGH 500 % ILOVEKAYLEIGH 1000 % ALL4KAYLEIGH
Models: Worship Kayleigh

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57287
Модератор

Модератор

You are here because you are interested in financial domination. What is it? How can you be a finsub? What is a findomme? What does it entail? I will explain all of my expectations and show you the ropes of findom. Sacrifice is central , sacrificing power and money to worship me and expecting nothing in return. Every bit of your life will become about serving me. You need to learn quickly that I don 't need your or your money , your money is a bonus in my life. You sacrifice to give me more than I need because that is what I deserve. I 'll guide you through a small tribute to initiate our relationship , and to give you a taste of what giving to me feels like. The process of pulling out your credit card and loading the tribute page. It isn 't just the clicking of submit , it is the process and interaction that will keep you coming back , keeping you sending more.
Don 't forget to use this mark up codes during checkout :
15 % CumTax4MissH
25 % YesGoddessH
50 % PigsPayMore
100 % LosersPayMore
200 % MissHsWallet
1000 % MORE
@misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:37 AM #57288
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a 'Custom Request '. No name is mentioned )
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today , you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow , and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke , and where you stroke. The whole time , I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can 't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over , making sure you catch every little drop of pre -cum on that plate , ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release , but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1 , you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now , lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:38 AM #57289
Модератор

Модератор

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session , faster , slower , stop , start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you 'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren 't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:38 AM #57290
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube , completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy ; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy ; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums , using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile