Old 11-05-2019, 05:12 AM #101951
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:13 AM #101952
Модератор

Модератор

Femdom JOI with Aroma i n t o x
Tease,manipulation,financial domination
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 53 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:18 AM #101953
Модератор

Модератор

Yes, it's that time. I have bright pink lipstick on, and I'm ready to make you drool. These pink pouty lips are so hot. So thick. So soft. Get lost staring at them. Fantasize about how they feel. Who knew that a set of lips could make you so incredibly turned on and weak? I'm always going to use these lips, to lead you around. Your cock, your mind, your wallet.. It's all addicted to my pink pouty lips, for life!
Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:20 AM #101954
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: I just wanted to say wow, because your big toe way bigger than mine. I'd like to see your feet and face in the camera, like your soles/flexed feet. Also, I want you to measure your feet in several different shots, like standing with all your weight, sole shot, measuring your big toe, and measure with your legs crossed. After and during all the measuring, try to be dominating, like, my big toe is bigger than your big toe, or my feet tower over your feet. I'm 6 feet tall, and I think you're shorter than I am, so could you reference how you're shorter and yet you have bigger feet than I do? So just in a dominating way about how your feet and big toe are bigger than mine.
Models: Brie Taylor

Duration: 4 min 42 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:22 AM #101955
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little **** dick
"Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real **** dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of **** dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:28 AM #101956
Модератор

Модератор

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifteen year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:28 AM #101957
Модератор

Модератор

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:29 AM #101958
Модератор

Модератор

Clara Dee is your personal edging trainer, and she works you hard! All your training has led up to this moment. If you pass the test, you'll be rewarded Do you think you can last all 5 rounds? Can you beat Clara's game? VIDEO FEATURES: Dildo licking and sucking, handjob, boobs, squirting dildo cum shot in mouth LEVELS: 2 Warm-up rounds, 2 Excercise rounds (blowjob), final "Fitness" test, and cum round.
Models: The Jerk OFF Games

Duration: 18 min 24 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:30 AM #101959
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.
My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 05:33 AM #101960
Модератор

Модератор

While you're doing your project. You've got the PERFECT view of may legs and feet
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile