Old 06-24-2019, 03:33 AM #43401
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless , little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So , I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So , I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch , because this is as close to Me (or any woman , really ) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:37 AM #43402
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:41 AM #43403
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920 /1080 HD
Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I 'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It 's obvious what my bare feet do to you , loser. I don 't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won 't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:42 AM #43404
Модератор

Модератор

come let me entice and stimulate you in more than one way watch as i get wet when i think about you and what i do to you
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:42 AM #43405
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm a dirty girl with dirty feet and an even dirtier mouth. Sticking out my tongue and playing with it for you while lounging in my satin robe and bare feet , I notice just how dirty of a girl I really am --there is black slime on the back of my tongue! I try to Scratch-Surface level it off but it stays. I open wide and give you a good look and see what a dirty mouth this dirty girl really has.
Models:

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:43 AM #43406
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don 't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn 't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn 't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I 'll tease you with my long toes , high arches and wrinkles in your face , encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I 'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you 're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:44 AM #43407
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her , you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick , but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her , but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking.
Edging her more , you put a dildo inside her , making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips , she writhes in frustration ready for all of you , but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked , you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts.
When you finally give every inch of yourself , you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun , you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds!
OTHER KEYWORDS - amateur , dildo fucking , boy girl , tease and denial , edging games , orgasm control , orgasm denial tit fucking , @AnabellePync , Annabelle Pync , blondes , Bondage orgasms , all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:45 AM #43408
Модератор

Модератор

SPH is one thing , but did you know , that it 's not just the 3inch dicklets we hate? Even 6 inches is ridiculous to us. Myself and Miss H will not go near any dick under 9 inches. In this video , we compare a 9 inch to a 6 inch and discuss exactly why that is , before demanding that you go and pay a dick tax for every inch that you fall below the mark. Model featured is MissH.
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Size: 517 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:46 AM #43409
Модератор

Модератор

...maybe 40 seconds in the video... the swollen cockhead ejaculates!...afterwards views of sperm covered ballsack... and this is a cool angle now I want to do more vids of cumming on my lap , I mean the nutsack made that sperm , isn 't it cool that it runs down all over it and covers it? The nutsack deserves to feel that sweet sweet sperm running all over it!
Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 43.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 03:47 AM #43410
Модератор

Модератор

Wow.. more losers who can 't get enough of sliming their way into my presence. Did you really think I was going to give you the time of day? Did you really think I would have anything nice to say to a pathetic fucking loser like you? Get lost fuck face.
Models: Khaleesi Buttz

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 890 MiB
Download From AnzFile