Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 12:56 PM #97892
Модератор

Модератор

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:00 PM #97893
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:28 PM #97894
Модератор

Модератор

Since we clearly need to go over this because of how fucking retarded you are we will go over this very slowly so you understand.
I told you to NEVER cum again, what did you do? You came, even just a dribble or little squirt. I told you that you could edge endlessly but to NEVER FUCKING CUM AGAIN. You disobeyed my order. You used your little peanut brain and thought on your own, didn't you?
When I tell you to do or not do something then you follow my fucking instructions. Don't try to think or deviate, you just fucking do it. It isn't complicated but somehow you made it that way.
I want to make this your own personal hell, hell on earth with no end in sight. You will be begging for the end, your balls sore and full of cum, your little dick sore and hurting. You'll never get that sweet release, just endlessly edging.
Since you cannot seem to follow instructions I will help you out. I will help you train. Once you have bought and watched this video then move on to the next step. Is that easy enough for a fucking moron like you? I hope so.
Use a mark up code: $7 - JBPeriodTax $30 - JBBratBest 6% - JBBratBroke 30% - JBBratBetter 100% - TwiceAsNice4JB 500% - JB500Up
Models: JessiBelle

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:35 PM #97895
Модератор

Модератор

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:45 PM #97896
Модератор

Модератор

Well.... you were left unsatisfied with the last cum eating instruction video.... I wasn't feel quite so generous to let you cum all over the place. I know you can't stop thinking about eating your own cum. No one can make you do it.... but I know I can. I have a special way of make pickier eaters eat what I want. I'm going to make you a deal.... this is the only cum eating instruction video you will ever need again. Today I am going to let you cum.... but you have to follow all of my directions. I know you will.... after all.... you are inferior male beta bitch and live to serve a beautiful goddess like me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:51 PM #97897
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to manipulate you tit addicts. You really can't say no when I wear this bikini. You want to serve and worship my big tits? Then you need to eat your cum for them.Don't look so scared, you're going to love tasting your cum. And, I mean, you'll do anything for my tits, won't you? Especially when I cover them in oil like this. Face it, you have no power. Your fate is sealed. You're going to eat your own cum.To prevent you from chickening out, I'm going to pull my trump card. When you cum, I'm going to show you my bare tits. Then I KNOW you're going to do anything I see. You'll be absolutely mesmerized -- a mindless little cum-eating puppet.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:54 PM #97898
Модератор

Модератор

Diamond shaking big ass on doggy style
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 3 min 26 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 01:55 PM #97899
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip:
"Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 321 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-28-2019, 02:11 PM #97900
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile