Duration: 16 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 01:27 AM #97972
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 01:29 AM #97973
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You're such a tit addict! You spend so much time drooling over them, so desperate to see mine completely Exposed-Fantasy. Do you think maybe you've been a good boy long enough and you deserve to see them? Maybe. Guess you'll have to jerk and follow all of my instructions to see if you finally get a glimpse of what you've been fantasizing about for so long!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 01:34 AM #97974
Модератор

Модератор

Your love of My gorgeous, sexy, all-natural, perfect Empress tits goes beyond words. You adore staring at them as I move My chest from side to side. You're completely mesmerized by them when I slowly bend down in front of you, giving you a perfect little peak down My bra. You can't stop thinking about how they jiggle and bounce as I tease you mercilessly with their perky perfection. Simply put, you are a devoted slave to My tits and they own your sad little life. I mean just think about it, here I am, a perfect Goddess from head to toe, standing in front of you wearing nothing but the tiniest, sexiest little thong and still you can't take your eyes off My tits! Your mind is so desperately lost in the depths of My cleavage that you are no longer turned on by the rest of My exquisite body. My perfect pussy and tight little ass mean nothing to you so long as My tits are there to tempt your eyes and pull you deeper into your love addiction with them. And that's exactly how I want you.You were born to be My mindless, hopelessly devoted, tit worshiping slave. You have spent countless hours lusting and longing after their round perfection that you must think it impossible to fall any deeper into your devotion to them. But, of course, you couldn't be more wrong. Your servitude to My perfect tits will never be enough. Your servitude to ME will never be enough. So allow Me to enslave your mind even more and take you deeper into your submission to Me and My tits. By the end of this clip I will be topless and you will have lost all your remaining willpower to resist My perfection. You will give in to Me completely.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 835 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 01:47 AM #97975
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 01:52 AM #97976
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:07 AM #97977
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape, size, soles, everything. They truly are perfect, aren't they? Well go ahead, jerk off to them, I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:12 AM #97978
Модератор

Модератор

Sordid, sordid, very sordid.
You will wonder if what you see is real.
WARNING: NOT FOR CARDIACS
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:42 AM #97979
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 02:52 AM #97980
Модератор

Модератор

If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A new car? More money? A better job? The possibilities are endless, right? As I slowly start to strip down, button by button, I bet your priorities start changing. As your dick starts to respond to My very sensual teasing, your mind starts to drift to wanting only one thing: to see more of Me. How much will I show you? How bad do you want to see more? I am such a tease, but you LOVE it.

Good boys will use a markup code at checkout:
50% UP = PAYSHAYERIVERS
DOUBLE IT = WORSHIPSHAYERIVERS
500% = EVERYTHINGFORSHAYE
Follow My new twitter @iWantShaye
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile