Old 10-29-2019, 04:55 PM #98091
Модератор

Модератор

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Yelp how much you love it!!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:00 PM #98092
Модератор

Модератор

Yea, you read that right. I'm telling you to jerk off. Get off to my gorgeous petite MILF body. I know you got hard just thinking about me telling you to stroke that cock. Now imagine doing it to me....standing right in front of you. Completely naked and using my body to seduce you... to tease you... encouraging you to stroke over and over again. Imagine yourself there...right now...
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 932 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:01 PM #98093
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:09 PM #98094
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:10 PM #98095
Модератор

Модератор

This is a live cam clip, meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans, enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard, after I cum the first time and I keep going, after a while my cigarette even went out! I don't know why, but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:13 PM #98096
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica: Use these MARKUP codes!

40% increase code: PayVeronicaVixen

100% increase code: GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:18 PM #98097
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 05:51 PM #98098
Модератор

Модератор

My huge natural titties completely over power you. They are your life. They are everything to you. You don't even start your day until you watch my clips and look at these huge tits. They make you so weak. You are so jealous you could never touch tits as perfect as these. Only real hot men get to touch them. These tits Intox-Fantasy you. Imagine your dick right in between them, it would feel so good. It makes you so hard. You are so Intox-Fantasy for these perfect tits. You need your fix; you can't get enough.
Wank that cock for me bitch. They so bouncy you love it. Fake tits don't bounce like this; I know you just can't get enough. Go to my Wishlist and buy me something nice. You love having these huge tits in your face. You are completed controlled by them. Nothing can stop this mind fuck. Your addiction is never going to stop. My perfect huge tits and soft sexy nipples. So delicate, smooth and perfect. Keep spoiling me and these perfect tits of mine. See you again tomorrow bitch!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 06:25 PM #98099
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-29-2019, 06:45 PM #98100
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!"
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s