Old 08-22-2019, 11:20 PM #71111
Модератор

Модератор

Angel knows you've been seeing others, and she wants you back! She also has a plan that's guaranteed to get all of your attention, using Intervention. Soon you will see the light, and realize that Angel is always right. “UP AGAIN” features a Powerful 17 minute experience available in two versions. This is the SINGLE RELEASE version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:28 PM #71112
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:35 PM #71113
Модератор

Модератор

So you're into this kind of clip, right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That's good, My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things: 1.) intensify your craving for cock, 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman's body, and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well, I have prepared a plethora of delicious, thick, juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to, and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body, then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge, delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by, your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man's load, right? Well, I think I know one way to help you practice: eating your own load. I will walk you through this, too. Do not fret, this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:36 PM #71114
Модератор

Модератор

Bring the little bottle, and buckle up.
Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It's too easy to give into me when I look this good, when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say, and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy, intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz, as you descend into horniness! Sniff your Aroma, stroke til you cum, slut!
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:40 PM #71115
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive **** and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:43 PM #71116
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:44 PM #71117
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPersia - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPersia

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:45 PM #71118
Модератор

Модератор

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:51 PM #71119
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 11:59 PM #71120
Модератор

Модератор

Mornings are awful aren't they. Don't worry though, I can make things a bit better. I know how to start your day off right. I know just what you need. Don't read into it too much though, I only said I know how to start your morning off right.... I never said we were going to finish everything. How far do you think I'm going to let you get
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile