Old 06-05-2019, 07:49 PM #29411
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:49 PM #29412
Модератор

Модератор

I was kicked out of yoga studio because I kept breaking the rules and wearing slutty bimbo wear! hehehe The drags that run the studio won't let me practice there anymore because my big perky tits are never covered.... so now I just practice in my own space and wear whatever I want... including my clear stripper heels to workout in! Bimbos should always be made up and in heels.... and when it comes to light beginner yoga there is no excuse not be bimbofied! I move in such sexy ways and my tits just beckon for you to stare at them.... after all I was made and built for sex.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:51 PM #29413
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:51 PM #29414
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM #29415
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM #29416
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once. ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:53 PM #29417
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to so desperately want my attention that you'd be willing to do just about anything. It doesn't matter whether the task is big or small that horny cock of yours makes you so desperate to obey Me. You just crave to be controlled and this clip will help you find purpose in meaning in whatever it is that I assign you to do. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB**** Keywords: Beta | Loser | Errand Boy | Submissive Male | Useles
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:54 PM #29418
Модератор

Модератор

Come here boy. I know exactly what you are craving. Perfect round perky tits. You won't be able to resist this one single bit. I am going to turn you into a very weak boy. You will reach into your pants and play with it. Get ready to become addicted to my bouncing tits in this skimpy bikini top. This will make you recognize who is in control of you.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:54 PM #29419
Модератор

Модератор

Part 4 of 6 from a Custom Video: Father Paul has returned to try to “Save” the sisters. He has Tia bound tight sitting on a fucking machine, a vibrating dildo shoved deep into her. Her sister Nikki stands nearby, a dildo with electric wires attached is up her ass and held in with duct tape. They both have nipple clamps on adding to their torment. Father Paul tells them this is the only way they can be “Saved” now that Matthew (his angry other persona) has corrupted their flesh. He turns the devices on and the girls begin to jitter and writhe. As they contort Father Paul takes a heavy flogger and whips their backs, shouting at them that they must be “Saved” and not believing them when they desperately scream that they are saved. Over and over he whips them as Tia has Coerced orgasm after Coerced orgasm and Nikki shrieks from the electric shocks shooting into her ass. Finally Father Paul shouts in frustration that it did not work. He shuts off the devices and leaves them there, saying that more work must be done to them both…
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 07:55 PM #29420
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile