Old 07-04-2019, 10:01 AM #48151
Модератор

Модератор

My slave Niki dare challenge me always , even during the sessions!
She feels arrogant and conceited , and she thinks she could put down me , but even after five seconds , I 'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
She will be stubborn to the end , she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
Don 't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia .

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi , anche durante le sessioni!
Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente , pensa di potermi mettere gi ù, ma neanche dopo cinque secondi , le dar ò una dura lezione della mia forza fisica per farle capire qual è il suo posto.
Sar à ostinata fino alla fine , perder à la sfida e dovr à ringraziarmi e baciarmi i piedi.
E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia .
Models: Mistress Gaia

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:03 AM #48152
Модератор

Модератор

A new , sensual , erotic kind of ruined release. You 've heard of edging , you 've heard of gooning , but I want to get you to a point today that I like to call 'momentum '. Think of your cock as like a freight train , moving super fast , and suddenly having to stop. There 's an element of momentum here , as the residual energy carries that train past the finish line regardless of how hard the brakes are on. I want to do the same thing to your dick. I want you to pump , and edge , and goon so much , for so long , that you get to the point where even when you stop stroking , your cock continues twitching and releases anyway , spurting out it 's load to the lingering feeling of where your hand was rapidly stroking just moments before. I 'll talk and tease you through your first edge or two , and then it 's up to you , to build up and achieve Momentum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:06 AM #48153
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway , did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you 've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it 's time for you to pay up for all the cum you 've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DaBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:07 AM #48154
Модератор

Модератор

You 've jingled your balls before for me , now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you 'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey , work hard to please me with this task. It 's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:08 AM #48155
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing bright red lipstick , a smoking hot blonde wants you to cum in her mouth. She shows you where by opening her mouth nice and wide , ready to take the cumshot.
She repeats over and over again that she wants your cum in her mouth and then goes back to showing off her wide open mouth. She gapes it as wide as she can and even shows off her throat a bit.
She is ready to take you cumload. Are you ready to give it to her?
Included in this clip : Mouth Fetish , Mouth , Throat Fetish , Dirty Talk , Cum in my Mouth
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:10 AM #48156
Модератор

Модератор

As you can hear I have a pathetic slave trying to mow my lawn. Like all the rest he 's doing an awful job and I 'll have to fire him right after this. Do you want to be next , slave? Can you handle working to my high standards or will you fall like the rest of them? Show me you can be different slave. I even give you my email. So if you want to serve me in real life I 'll tell you how
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:12 AM #48157
Модератор

Модератор

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth , crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk , mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you , I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now , get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive , you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots , gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too , lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night.

Includes : Femdom POV , Pet Play , Boot Worship , Boot Domination , PVC -Vinyl , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Smoking , Cig Squeeze , Shiny Fetish , Humiliation , Boot Licking , Heel Sucking , Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:14 AM #48158
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training , Steed has been trained not only to worship *me ,*but to recognize my feet , my breasts , and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him ; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass , to clean it , to lick it , to kiss it , to sniff it , et cetera.

In this clip , I continued what had already been an hour -long , full -weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I 'm wearing don 't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole , ha!*

I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose , bucking my ass against his face - what an ass -wipe!
Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative ': I win ; you lose.

That 's right - I WIN ; you LOSE. Now that you understand , you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:16 AM #48159
Модератор

Модератор

PART 1
Nothing 's better than lying down and relaxing , kicking My feet back and forth and dangling them in the air , while My well -trained slave -of -all -trades worships My asshole like it is God itself.

Steed just LOVES to dine on My ass! I suppose I can 't blame him ; for slaves , My pretty little asshole is quite the delicacy. I especially enjoy bossing him around and verbally humiliating him while he cleans it for Me , kisses it , licks it , sucks on it .

The most amusing part is he is so OWNED by My ass , he would never pass up the chance of sniffing and licking it even for just a second ; thus , I can degrade him and make fun of him all I want and all he can do is continue to worship and maybe mutter a muffled "Thank You , Goddess " from between My ass cheeks.

It 's what little ass -lickers are for
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-04-2019, 10:16 AM #48160
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny dress and my juicy shiny lips are about to captivate you and turn you into my shiny addict , Hooked on me , You simply cannot resist submitting to me like this. I get so deep into your brain , i completely take over. Fully obedient , submissive and weak.. in the palm of my hand , my captivated shiny addict. You can 't take your eyes off me already....mesmerised.
Use mark up at the checkout :
WEAKAF = 50 %
EXTRAWEAKAF = 100 %
BANKRUPTME = 500 %
BANKRPUTME1000 = 1000 %
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile