Old 11-21-2019, 10:57 PM #109101
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so fit, you are so yikes, I go to gym to work out, you sit in a dark room to wank off. You are weak beta who want to serve a strong superior goddess like me, give in, You love panties and being fucked in the arse . pay for my existence. Use markup code MORE4ME just because I deserve more
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 3 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:01 PM #109102
Модератор

Модератор

I'm Lance Hart's new bitch! (Clip includes cunt busting, ****, Coerced dick sucking, wedgies, spanking, nipple twisting etc.)
Models: alexisrain

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:02 PM #109103
Модератор

Модератор

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me… Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:06 PM #109104
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:06 PM #109105
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:11 PM #109106
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:11 PM #109107
Модератор

Модератор

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:14 PM #109108
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you'd love to fuck me. I'm going to talk dirty while I smoke and play with my tight pussy
Models: leona4real

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 48.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:20 PM #109109
Модератор

Модератор

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 11:22 PM #109110
Модератор

Модератор

New year , new you ? Probably not . Nothing can break the addiction you have for My tits. I tease and humiliate you without wearing a bra. Just like that you're sucked back in.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile