Old 10-31-2019, 05:48 PM #99601
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99602
Модератор

Модератор

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99603
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99605
Модератор

Модератор

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
Well, if I pull my pants aside, and Yellow Juice on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99606
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99607
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99608
Модератор

Модератор

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras, panties, makeup, fake tits, etc. You know you can't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are, but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
Features: sissy training, humiliation, Coerced bi, feminization, female domination, femdom pov
10:50
Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99609
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:49 PM #99610
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile