Old 01-15-2020, 10:55 PM #124821
Модератор

Модератор

Default CYOA - CLIP 2 B - London Lix - iwantclips

CYOA - CLIP 2 B - London Lix - iwantclips

CLIP 2 B
GENERAL INFO: Welcome to my "Choose Your Own Adventure" JOI Game. This is a series of 9 clips, including an introductory warmup/cocktease session. After I've got you nice & hard in a jerk off instruction, you'll be making a series of 4 choices as to which clips to stroke to next (choose clip A or B for clips 2, 3, 4 & 5). There are a number of ways in which you can do this. 1) You can buy my "CYOA Cheat Sheet" which details what the title of each clip is, so that you can choose & purchase before you begin. 2) You can play along & buy new clips in real-time, as you watch, as I reveal what's coming up at the end of each preceeding clip. Or 3) You can buy "blind", without knowing what's going to be in each clip, making sure you just select A or B for each of clips 2, 3, 4 & 5.
This is a really delightful little game, with some HOT content inside. Metronome edging, mystery games within games, fate, chance....ruination? Denial? I will tell you that this lingerie leaves very little to the imagination, and there will be plenty of asshole flashes along the way, along with some topless content should you select it I hope you have fun playing, and re-playing. Oh...and there's a $50 penalty if you can't make it all the way through this little game of 5 clips...good luck!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 10:59 PM #124822
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Girlfriend Game - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

The Girlfriend Game - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:04 PM #124823
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Dakota Charms BG (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks
brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 963 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:06 PM #124824
Модератор

Модератор

Default Think You Can Last? (JOI Game) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Think You Can Last? (JOI Game) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

How long do you think you can last with my perfect tits in your face and my sweet, sensual voice, encouraging you to stroke for me? Your dick is already hard just thinking about it. So let's play a little game. You stroke like a good boy and I'm going to pull that cum right out of you whether you like it or not. The catch? If you cum in the first 2 minutes, you have to pay a cum tax of $50. If you cum in the first 5 minutes, $25. If you cum ANY time during this video, you pay a $10 cum tax. Make it through the whole thing? Watch it again...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:10 PM #124825
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuckery - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Fuckery - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

No induction. In this trippy mesmerization session, I'll need to you have a bottle of aroma and a couple shots in front of you. Maybe you're not in the mood to get fucked up right now, but when the clip starts, you won't say no to me. You'll want to do whatever I say. As if my words and my pretty face aren't enough convincing, try saying no to my ass! I'll sweetly coerce you into a state of head spinning bliss, gently humiliating you along the way.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 56 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:12 PM #124826
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Tit Tease - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Topless Tit Tease - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

And The Bikini Top Comes Off.
How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:23 PM #124827
Модератор

Модератор

Default Financial Domination Mind Fuck - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Financial Domination Mind Fuck - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah
1080p HD!
TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:25 PM #124828
Модератор

Модератор

Default Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:27 PM #124829
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Husband - Fucking My Personal Trainer - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Cuckold Husband - Fucking My Personal Trainer - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

You know how you've been paying $200/hour for My personal trainer? Well.. I have to let you in on a little secret. He's not JUST My personal trainer, lol, I'm also fucking him. That big black former athlete… yep, we're fucking. And you're paying him $200/hr to do so! Haha! I just love it! And I love telling him all about our little arrangement… you being My cuckold husband locked in chastity, while I'm able to fuck whoever I please. He knows you're unable to satisfy Me, and he's more than happy to take on that responsibility. He's actually on his way here soon, so I want you in the corner locked up as usual! But this time I want you to watch how this BBC fucks your wife! I might even let him take Me in the ass…. mmmm. **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-15-2020, 11:28 PM #124830
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Sis Jade Janzten Makes You her Foot Bitch - Mean Girls & SPH - iwantclips

Step-Sis Jade Janzten Makes You her Foot Bitch - Mean Girls & SPH - iwantclips

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile