Old 01-16-2020, 01:42 AM #16861
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit Slut - - scatshop

Shit Slut - - scatshop

Shitting in a condom and on the floor. Fucking my three holes with the shit filled condom.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:50 AM #16862
Модератор

Модератор

Default Marina Shit Shampoo - - scatshop

Marina Shit Shampoo - - scatshop

Our dear friends, in this video you will see Marina, Olga and Yana. Marina was alone and entertained herself by masturbating her cunt and playing with the phallus. But her loneliness was broken by Olga and Yana. The girls came at a time when Marina was hot and wanted something interesting. The girls kissed Marina and looked at her red hair. They decided that now Olga and Yana will make shampoo for Marina's hair. The first was Olga, she did not give a shit about Marina's hair, and Yana and Olga smeared shit in her hair. Then Yana did the same, she also did not give a shit about Marina’s head. Yana and Olga completely covered Marina's head with shit, they made shitty shampoo for Marina's hair and they did it. Marina's head is completely covered with shit shampoo. In general, the girls had fun, caressed and masturbated Marina’s pussy, and her hair was covered with shit.
Models:

Duration: 10 min 38 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:52 AM #16863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tatiana and Alice in jeans - - scatshop

Tatiana and Alice in jeans - - scatshop

Tatiana and Alice decided to have a little show for you in jeans , girls wearing jeans on your ass then they have to pose for you, showed you my perfect ass in jeans , after the demonstration, the girls take turns filming each other jeans and show you my pure white ass , then girls take turns shitting and pissing in their jeans on their jeans remain wet traces of urine on their feet runs a stream of warm piss their jeans filled with shit , the girls also take turns taking off each other’s jeans and show you their dirty ass and jeans again .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:59 AM #16864
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destroying My White Shorts - - scatshop

Destroying My White Shorts - - scatshop

Look at my nice clean white shorts! They won’t be white for long! I have to poop! I have to poop so bad! I can feel this huge load of shit in my ass! I’m so desperate to push it out! It’s going to burst out of my butt and destroy my white shorts!
Here it comes! There’s no holding back! There’s no stopping this shit from bursting out of my poophole and ruining my clean white shorts forever!
Ewww! Look! Look at all this poop! It’s a massive, soft load! Oh god! It’s smeared all up my butt crack! It’s all over my shorts! These white shorts will never get clean again! My filth has destroyed them forever! Look at this huge mess! I can’t believe how much poop burst out of my butt and into my white shorts!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:01 AM #16865
Модератор

Модератор

Default Three girlfriends shit and piss in white panties - - scatshop

Three girlfriends shit and piss in white panties - - scatshop

We like to do dirty shows where we sleep and piss in panties and stuff them with shit and piss . Me and Karolina and Alice wore snow-white underwear, and we thought we’d fill our white panties with shit and piss . We sat down on the couch and at first we dismantle you with their clean white panties , taking various poses , in a word we arrange for you an erotic show , then we lay back spreading her legs and filled her panties with shit and urine , our first wet panties from a great amount of urine and then we fill them with shit , clearly shows how out of our Asses out of the shit , we demonstrate, first, your pure white ass but after the demonstration we Asses full of shit panties again posing for you .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 11 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:13 AM #16866
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poo Variety Clip Compilation - - scatshop

Poo Variety Clip Compilation - - scatshop

In my super sexy compilation video you can get your fix with 3 very different types of clips including a jeggings pooping clip, poo cookies preparation clip and even one where I give myself a nice poop facial Great value, save lots of cash guys! 21 minutes long. HD Video.
Models:

Duration: 20 min 51 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:19 AM #16867
Модератор

Модератор

Default Our dirty jeans - - scatshop

Our dirty jeans - - scatshop

In this video , the girls poop and pee in their jeans , their feet are dripping with urine leaving their traces on the jeans , the girls shoot their jeans with shit , after each of the girls has filled their jeans with shit and urine, the girls take off their ass jeans and show you their dirty Asses after showing off the girls ‘ Asses again, put the jeans back on their Asses, just before filling their jeans with shit and urine, each of the girls takes off their jeans and shows you their white clean ass . Three girls take part in this video : Caroline , Alice and Yana
Models:

Duration: 13 min 28 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:22 AM #16868
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fart treat - - scatshop

Fart treat - - scatshop

Come here my little fart bag and sniff my dirty rotten farts. You love sniffing my farts don’t you. You love it when i puff my farts right into your face so that you can inhale my stinky eggy farts. Who’s a lucky boy then eh! Get your head in my crack and breathe deep!
Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:27 AM #16869
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pooping In My Pumpkin! - - scatshop

Pooping In My Pumpkin! - - scatshop

Happy Halloween!
Look at the pumpkins I carved yesterday! Aren’t they cute! I carved one to look just like a normal jack-o-lantern and the other I carved in a nice big, smelly pile of poop! This one is perfect for pushing out a nice load of my sexy shit into don’t you think? Do you want to watch me poop in my pumpkin!?
Listen to me tell you all the nasty things that pop into my mind as I’m pooping for you. I tell you how I want to poop in this pumpkin and put it out on my porch to attract all the nasty poop loving trick or treaters!
I love forcing my poop to squeeze out of my big, juicy ass! It feels so good when I empty my shithole! And it makes my pussy so wet knowing that you’re watching me!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:31 AM #16870
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Chupa Chups covered in shit - - scatshop

Sweet Chupa Chups covered in shit - - scatshop

This time Olga and Yana decided to conduct an experiment . They love sweets but not just candy and with the addition of shit . Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties and a little to pose in it , and began to fill them with fresh shit , Oh yeah this is very cool , but the girls kept worth sweet candy Chupa Chups , Olga Yana suggested to use instead of the cream of the crap ,Yana agreed . But from the girls left a large number of dermis in their white panties . They sat down on the bed and Sali candy to get out panties shit , smearing candy and suck them together with the shit they licked off of their candy shit , but also sometimes varied , each tasted the shit of a friend .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile