Old 09-30-2019, 03:09 PM #85801
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:13 PM #85802
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:27 PM #85803
Модератор

Модератор

'm done cleaning your house. I decide it would be nice to cum while i'm there. I get my toy and fuck my pussy hard from my ass view. Then I did down and continue to fuck my pussy until its a creamy mess
Models: Vee VonSweets

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:28 PM #85804
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:31 PM #85805
Модератор

Модератор

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:32 PM #85806
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:46 PM #85807
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:51 PM #85808
Модератор

Модератор

It's your special day loser , oh soooo special . You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present ...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation , I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too ... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you .... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION , truly a birthday to remember , ahhahaah!!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:52 PM #85809
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 03:53 PM #85810
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile