Old 06-12-2019, 12:49 AM #36401
Модератор

Модератор

So, you want to be financially dominated by Me but you're not quite sure where to start? Don't worry, My little paypuppet. This easy, everyday task will loosen you up and is suitable for any sized wallet!
Models: Goddess Eliza

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 AM #36402
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Bratty Bunny (https://iwantclips.com/store/2443/BrattyBunny) We're here to exploit your pantyhose fetish and get you weak for our legs, asses and feet in these sexy tights. We love to tease in these skin tight nylons, showing off our perfect soles, calves and butts. We taunt you about what it is you enjoy about pantyhose and make sure you have plenty to stroke to. Do you like thinking about caressing our legs in them? Do you like it when we pull them up and wiggle our cute little toes in your face? Mmm that's right, you're a lucky man today, because you get two perfect bodies in pantyhose teasing you and driving you wild. We want you to build yourself up to a big orgasm today. Jerk it hard for your little fetish! Contains: ASS WORSHIP - TEASING - LIGHT HUMILIATION - DOUBLE DOMME - LEG WORSHIP - FOOT WORSHIP - MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Models: London Lix

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 AM #36403
Модератор

Модератор

You're in love with poppers, some say you should get help, but that's not what you're getting from Me. I'm that little voice in your head telling you need poppers and how to sniff them. I tell you how to inhale, hold it, and then play around with when I'll let you exhale. You're going to get real messed up and I'm going to make you become even more obsessed. You're never going to quit with this little voice in your head, you're going to be a little poppers bitch forever, just the way I like it. I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information. Good subs add a markup code: 25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble 300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe Pay your Taxes: Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX Deja Electra, DejaElectra 1080p, HD, 1920x1080
Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 AM #36404
Модератор

Модератор

You must obey. You want to obey. Nothing matters other than my voice and my commands. You will stroke for me until your brains are dribbling out of your cock ...
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 AM #36405
Модератор

Модератор

I have a special treat for all my loyal armpit worshipers, now that it's summer my armpits are so sweaty! I just got done filming a few clips and I'm so hot and covered in sweat. You can see the stains in my dress as I show you my wet, hot pits. Want a sniff, a lick, want me to wipe it all over you? I take off my dress and pose in just my bra so you can get an even better look at my dripping, perfect armpits.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 AM #36406
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can pee to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can pee in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper ****es in the men's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 AM #36407
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 AM #36408
Модератор

Модератор

Playing with my fruit snacks. Don't mind me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 AM #36409
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 AM #36410
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy blowjob with black lips. Teasing this cock with creaking leather gloves.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile