Old 04-13-2019, 11:02 AM #11751
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a sexy dress I Chug a Sprite & ask you if you are ready for my stinky smell burps? Under your nose I let the belching begin... Wet, bubbly,loud,small,long blowing them in your face. My tummy is just going bringing up some smelly ones.. I wave them from my face and into yours,smell my Mexican I ate. You just cant get enough of this hot burping princess.. Sexy, lots of burps 30+ & me, what more could you ask for. Fun video if you love burping!
Models: PrincessRyan

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:16 AM #11752
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:18 AM #11753
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you ever think its weird how much of a loser you are for my feet? You completely disregard "real life." You choose to stay here and pay me for the privilege of jerking to my feet. I've ruined you! You need that extra oomph that only a true princess like me can deliver, to satisfy your fetish. Seeing my big feet in a pair of sky-high heels gets you harder than any lame woman in your day-to-day life can. My long legs and perfect feet have turned you into a groveling, addicted foot freak. You're nothing but my weak, drooling servant, controlled by the overwhelming urge to jerk to my feet and obey my every command.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:19 AM #11754
Модератор

Модератор

Your ultimate weakness is a pair of long, smooth and toned legs. I want you to give in to me and let me take control. You will repeat after Me "Goddess Amanda's legs and heels control me" and you will say it over and over again. I'll bounce one leg off the other to show you the pace I want you to be stroking your cock and when the time comes.. I'll let you cum for my flawless legs and Heels.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:30 AM #11755
Модератор

Модератор

I know you fantasize about me wrapping my pretty little lips around that cock of yours. Shoving your dick between my perfect tits and watching it get completely consumed by them. You CRAVE it. And in this custom video, I use my toy to show you exactly how good it feels. Believe me when I say you'll be watching this one over and over again. *This was a custom and name is used occasionally.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:31 AM #11756
Модератор

Модератор

P0pp3rs make you so weak and submissive. P0pp3rs can make you do just about anything. Addicted to your bottle and now I'm going to make you addicted to something else. Stroke and sniff, get fucked up. The more you sniff the more willing you are to do anything I say. You're curious about it, you love when I tell I'm going to make you do it... I'm going to make you taste your cum. Legs over your head, looking right at your throbbing oozing cock in your face. Finally, high enough, horny enough to slurp it up. You beg for p0pp3rs and soon you'll be for CUM.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:37 AM #11757
Модератор

Модератор

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:40 AM #11758
Модератор

Модератор

Hello little housepet . You look hungry , always waiting for my scraps like a good little pet aren't you ? Tonight there is no food for you , no left overs ,I'm just going to take pleasure on putting you on a diet and feeding you some cheese . Oh ! Cheese , sounds great ! No , no , no . I mean foot cheese . You are going to eat my foot scrappings and better still you're going to enjoy it you little freak . Because its a little piece of me inside of you . What more could you ask for , what a privilege !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:42 AM #11759
Модератор

Модератор

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your bloodstream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-13-2019, 11:43 AM #11760
Модератор

Модератор

All you have to do is obey & pay, leg zombie. You can do that, right? Of course you can. You are an expert at obeying and paying when you see my long beautiful legs. All you want to do is obey and pay. My long legs Coerce you into submission and you beg to pa!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile