Old 04-15-2019, 03:40 PM #12741
Модератор

Модератор

Amazing natural tits on this slut! Oh, and she knows how to suck cock as well...as we found out in her blowjob audition! She took the facial like a champ, too! Carmella Crush is a winner!
Models: amateurexposures

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:41 PM #12742
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail Fantasy. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:41 PM #12743
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:44 PM #12744
Модератор

Модератор

Let's get you fucked up! Brainless is the way to be, so get your poppers ready and lets begin
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:45 PM #12745
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:49 PM #12746
Модератор

Модератор

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video). As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement. Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles... Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass. After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:51 PM #12747
Модератор

Модератор

You came here for one reason. You want to jerk to My perfect feet. You are obsessed with their shape, size, soles, everything. They truly are perfect, aren't they? Well go ahead, jerk off to them, I know how bad you want to.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:51 PM #12748
Модератор

Модератор

There's a few things I'm going to make you do for me tonight. One is p0.ppers and the other is drinking. That's right. It's going to fuck you up. My intentions completely.... to mess you up. Just stare at my shiny blue bikini and do whatever I say. Listen and learn, get fucked up. I'll tease you on your way to in.t0x.ication.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:52 PM #12749
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own please email me at AnabellePync at g m a i l dot com Featuring Anabelle Pync! You call this a green room? Why are you being so rude? You can't talk to me like that.... Right here...Ok, I will take off my shirt, skirt and high heels. I'm not sure what spreading my toes has to do with getting the role? If you had just posted that this was a nude shoot, I could have saved you some time. Besides, I already picked up on your pantyhose fetish. You sneak peaks at my gusset as I leave my legs open just a bit. When you see my ass hovering over my feet, I pour oil over the soles to tease you. Does it feel good when I rub your cock (dildo POV) with my soles? Every inch of your dick gets teased but you don't get to cum right away. Savor the teasing of my beautiful feet. They feel and smell so good on your member as I go harder. You like the toes on the head of your cock. I'm going to suck all of that cum out of your balls as you throb between my soles. Cum for me while I rub my pussy through these nylons. It makes me so wet to see my messy pantyhose, but you need to clean these up because I'm not done with you yet. Wait a minute, you aren't wearing the staff shirt! You fooled me! OTHER KEYWORDS- pantyhose footjob, footjobs, foot joi, orgasm control, orgasm denial, tease and denial, edging games, edge play, coerced stripping, nylon feet, Annabelle Pync, @AnabellePync, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2019, 03:53 PM #12750
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your poppers and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile