Old 10-31-2019, 11:38 PM #99941
Модератор

Модератор

I've been wearing my stockings and heels all day long - I know that gets your cock hard already. I want you jerking off while I stick my heels in your face.. breathe in and smell my foot scent! I also stick my stockinged foot in your face.. I want you to smell that too! And you know I want that cum all over my heels!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:42 PM #99942
Модератор

Модератор

Default Roxana Rae - iwantclips

Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:43 PM #99943
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:45 PM #99944
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
*This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:49 PM #99945
Модератор

Модератор

As a Therapist-Fantasy who treats sexual dysfunction (in your case premature ejaculation) I use a technique to quickly put you into a dream-like state. In that relaxed place we explore orgasm control & edging together. You are gradually & sensually brought to a release in a controlled way. Note that unlike some other vids in this genre there is not a long relaxation segment. The transition to a deeper state is less than a minute. Most of the vid is in dreamy slow motion action with a voice-over (my voice).
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 17 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:49 PM #99946
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:53 PM #99947
Модератор

Модератор

Making you weak is so fun, keeping you weak is even better. controlling and owning your cock i will make you edge yourself all night long. i will tell you how to stroke, how to touch and when to stop and start! it will take a brain cell to listen nice and closely to my instructions. lets keep you horny and weak all night long... stop...go.. stop ...go... oh how i love to control you. that cock is MINE. you just do with it what you are instructed to do ok loser. your seas to manipulate the weaker and hornier you are... so lets edge you to beyond extreme desperation, my weak horny loser.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:54 PM #99948
Модератор

Модератор

I love smoking, and I love sex. Put the two together, and you have one of my favourite ways to spend the day! Fuck me missionary style while I smoke cigarettes, blowing out thick clouds of smoke, sometimes right into your face. I drop an ash on myself, making me laugh. My big soft belly and boobs bounce as you pound my hairy pussy. Let's both cum while I smoke!
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:56 PM #99949
Модератор

Модератор

You've just been hired by a huge firm. Today you've been called in after hours, by me, the CEO of the company. You can't deny your scared. You never do anything after work, your pretty much the worlds most boring man. Your life is about to change. I'm a super controlling woman who knows exactly what she wants. When i saw you, so innocent, typical boring wimp. Just like the perfect prey to control, i knew you were perfect to play with. I love to make men jerk off to me and claim them as my personal toys. From now on you won't even have enough juice left for your boring wife/girlfriend, you won't even be able to perform. You'll be drained by me everyday, giving me what i want, CONTROL. Denying your partner, unable to even get hard for her, she will eventually leave you. You wouldn't dare answer back, I'm the CEO of the company, hotter and scarier than your wife! You'll just accept your new position in life and be my wimpy, office jerking puppet. Now strip! Do your job.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 11:57 PM #99950
Модератор

Модератор

Star Nine notices Kendra James' silky new hose. Star wants to worship them, Kendra isn't sure, they are brand new, she wouldn't want to get lipstick all over them. She teases Star at first before allowing her to run her tongue over her silky soles. Kendra has an idea, she removes her new hose, and pulls the foot over a dildo for Star to suck on. Star does a good job soaking the nylon cock with her saliva before Kendra straps it on. Star sucks some more before Kendra bends her over, tears her hose & fucks her with her nylon cock. Includes foot worship, nylon sex, strap-on sucking, strap-on fucking The pantyhose worn in this clip are available for sale!
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile