Old 06-05-2019, 08:25 PM #29481
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:25 PM #29482
Модератор

Модератор

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know that I think
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:25 PM #29483
Модератор

Модератор

You love jerking off to My hot body, don't you perverted freak? Honestly I much prefer denying you of release, but this time is different. Fap away all you like and blow that load when you feel the urge. Stroke for My tits, My ass, My beautiful face. You want to see My beautiful face don't you? My big bright eyes and pouty lips, telling you to jerk. Well here it is creep. Go ahead and jerk to this. Don't pretend you're turned off. I know you've masturbated to much worse. What's the nastiest thing you've ever jerked off to? Confess your dirty secrets. Are you ashamed? You should be. You're fucking disgusting.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:25 PM #29484
Модератор

Модератор

Did you really think that you could leave my hot tits in this metallic shiny material? Think again. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:25 PM #29485
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:26 PM #29486
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:28 PM #29487
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:28 PM #29488
Модератор

Модератор

You're a slave to my ass. It's so brown, round, and perfect; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin, and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won't let you though, not with your hands. Instead, I think I'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient, denied, ass slave.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:29 PM #29489
Модератор

Модератор

Get in position loser. You're going to love eating your cum for me but you have to do it the loser way! -- Custom. No name used. Request: Show off your sexy ass, legs, and stomach. Get me to stick a finger or dildo in my ass and fuck it for 30 sec. Tease and slightly humiliate me. At the end demonstrate how to get in the loser position by laying down, flipping your legs over your head, and making me do what you do with my dick pointed at my face. Have me continue to jerk off and then cum in this position. Give me two countdowns. 1 to cum on my face and in my mouth, and a second short countdown to swallow it all.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:29 PM #29490
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile