Old 08-11-2019, 08:45 AM #67361
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a bad husband. Your wife is such an old boring hag that all you can do is wank to my videos. She can't help it though, I guess It's not her fault. It's your fault for marrying her. Today you will repeat after me while you jerk right next to her. If you don't do it then you will not get to jerk at all. I don't care if she hears you, now repeat after me. "I love jerking for Princess Becky." Oh, no did she twitch? Haha, she might hear you any second! Now wank that cock for me. Up and down like a good boy. I bet it feels so fucking good. Now stop it loser. Just sit there and watch me. Now say "My wife is disgusting." Now start jerking again, I bet it feels so good. The fear of getting caught excites you so much. It scares you but you can't help yourself. Just imagine this huge ass pressed against your face. It would be a dream come true! Such a bad husband! - Becky Dee
Models: Princess Becky

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 08:47 AM #67362
Модератор

Модератор

Goldie is your **** for the night, doing a sexy dance showing off her very sexy tight little dress,tanned pantyhose and high heels,she takes a shot of your special moonshine as she strip teases for your pleasure keeping just her crotch-less pantyhose and high heels showing off her perfect legs and ass...Then putting on a masturbation show as she cock teases and JOI you POV,finger fucking herself to orgasm before crawling over to you for a deep throat blowjob now you are rock hard for her!..Goldie starts to feel Intox-Fantasy by that powerful shot she drank starting to slur her sexy talk as she sucks your cock and gives you a tit job til you cum over her tits!..Goldie now head is spinning staggers and falls to the rug clearly Intox-Fantasy before passing out drunk!...
Models: GOLDIEBLAIR

Duration: 21 min 10 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 08:48 AM #67363
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love to see a woman all dressed up in delicate lingerie, but you also have a secret fetish; you love it when those slender arms pop into big, strong, bulging biceps! I wanted to give you a little of both today, with some sensual jerk encouragement and dirty talk as I show off my arm muscles from every angle I can manage. I give you surprise little pops and bounces, as I stroke along those feminine yet powerful arms.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 08:52 AM #67364
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 08:53 AM #67365
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 08:55 AM #67366
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 08:56 AM #67367
Модератор

Модератор

Whip your cock out because it's time for your favorite video call. Me and My kisses POV style! Enjoy the close up microphone sound of my lips parting and kissing.
Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging, Big Tits, Satin Blouse, Kissing POV, Tease & Denial.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 276 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 09:02 AM #67368
Модератор

Модератор

Work hours are over, but you're still swamped. You have so much work to do! There's just the three of us staying after hours. You come into the break room to ask if we've finished the reports, but trail off when you see us drinking ****. No, we didn't finish the reports, you do them. Is that a problem? Don't act like you have the balls to stand up to us when you're standing there stuttering with a boner in your pants, we've seen you stare at our pantyhose. I bet all it would take to turn you into OUR secretary is a little shoe dangle, a little tease, a little stroke.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 09:02 AM #67369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 09:06 AM #67370
Модератор

Модератор

Go grab that pair of panties you bought off that community college girl you met on Craigslist and put the gusset against your snout while you watch me soak my pink velvet princess panties. Smell the cunt, smell the piss, and stroke your filthy cock with the softest part. No matter how old or silky the panties you're draping over your shaftÂ*are, there's no way they're as soft as what I'm rubbing.
Models:

Duration: 7 min 22 s
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile