Old 04-08-2019, 07:46 AM #10351
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your cash down your new wallet. I deserve it . My big boobs deserve it. You should be working harder to fund my happiness. Become entranced with my Bare 34 DDDs and give in the Mistress Sage *** If you have an issue with my boob job scars , dont buy**
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:46 AM #10352
Модератор

Модератор

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:47 AM #10353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:47 AM #10354
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley doing various leg exercises and leg spreads in pantyhose and leggings for your enjoyment! Leg scissors, raises, and bicycling.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:47 AM #10355
Модератор

Модератор

Asian Samantha has been handcuffed completely nude to her bed. She struggles to break free but couldn't. Unfortunately for her the fat nude maniac returns and gets onto the bed with her and shoves his penis in her face. He tells poor Samantha that the only way she can get free is if she sucks his cock. She starts to suck this disgusting fat man's cock but she hates it and only wants to be free but this pervert keeps shoving his cock back into her mouth. She hates the way his erect penis tastes in her mouth, every moment of this is a living hell for Samantha. The more Samantha fights back the more this sexual maniac shoves his penis into her mouth. When he sees that Samantha is not as willing as she needs to be this creep decides to leave her alone chained to the bed but promises he'll be back soon and when he returns he might fuck her mouth or asshole instead of her mouth.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:48 AM #10356
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:50 AM #10357
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, baby! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!** **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:50 AM #10358
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 07:51 AM #10359
Модератор

Модератор

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 12:15 AM #10360
Модератор

Модератор

Sissy slut is now ready and wide open for My strap on. Watch as she gets all excited and screams with pleasure. This is clip 6 of 6
Models: House Of V Fetish Studio

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 75.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile